Author Topic: AP redefined ‘insurrection’ to include J6 protests, then redefined it again to exclude TN and MT pro  (Read 200 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 1, 2023
AP redefined ‘insurrection’ to include J6 protests, then redefined it again to exclude TN and MT protests that disrupted legislatures
By Thomas Lifson

Apparently Humpty Dumpty has taken a senior editing position with the Associated Press. Lewis Carroll’s character from Alice in Wonderland famously intoned, “When I use a word… it means just what I choose it to mean – neither more nor less,” and the giant propaganda agency feels the same way.

Writing in Human Events, Libby Emmons calls out the AP for redefining the word “insurrection” to apply to the January 6, 2021 demonstrators, and then, when that definition was applied by others to the left wing demonstrations that disrupted the Tennessee and Montana state legislatures, re-redefining the term so as to solely apply to its enemies, the pro-Trump demonstrators. I’s an absolutely clear instance of AP acting as a propaganda organ for the left, not as a news agency.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/ap_redefined_insurrection_to_include_j6_protests_then_redefined_it_emagainem_to_exclude_tn_and_mt_protests_that_disrupted_legislatures.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
AP:
All the news that fits the narrative...