Author Topic: British Royal Navy submarine files left in a pub bathroom  (Read 108 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
British Royal Navy submarine files left in a pub bathroom
« on: May 01, 2023, 03:31:09 pm »
British Royal Navy submarine files left in a pub bathroom
Do not take documents about nuclear-powered attack submarines to bars.

BY NICHOLAS SLAYTON | PUBLISHED APR 29, 2023 3:37 PM EDT

This is a different kind of leak. A series of files detailing some of the inner workings of the British Royal Navy’s nuclear-powered submarine the HMS Anson were found inside the bathroom of a pub in England, soon after a busy night at the bar.

The files were found on the floor of a bathroom stall inside the Furness Railway pub in Barrow-in-Furness, not far from the BAE Systems shipyard in the town. The HMS Anson, an Astute-class nuclear-powered attack submarine, was built there.

The story was originally reported by the British tabloid The Sun, was confirmed in part by the British Royal Navy, which confirmed the veracity of the files. In a statement to the press, the Royal Navy said the files “are generic training documents that carry no classified information.”

“However, we take all security matters extremely seriously and will investigate the circumstances of their discovery,” the statement continued.

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/british-royal-navy-submarine-anson-files-pub-bathroom/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: British Royal Navy submarine files left in a pub bathroom
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 03:33:51 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 03:51:48 pm »
:facepalm2:

It was probably left by an American sailor TAD to the sub. 000hehehehe
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 03:52:10 pm »
 ////00000////

Did the leaker double-tap when he was finished?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright