General Category > Elections 2024

EXPOSED: Trump tells another big lie about Governor DeSantis over Israel

<< < (3/5) > >>

catfish1957:
The crap that Tumpy is slinging is sticking.

I know polls this far out are approaching pointless, but Trump's slime campaign has been dowright lethal.  If we see numbers like this going into this Fall into Spring, this thing is over before it starts...

From RCP.....  All 27 Apr 2023

Fox- Trump +32
Signal- Trump +20
Emerson- +46

LMAO:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on May 01, 2023, 05:17:32 pm ---The crap that Tumpy is slinging is sticking.

I know polls this far out are approaching pointless, but Trump's slime campaign has been dowright lethal.  If we see numbers like this going into the Spring, this thing is over before it starts...

From RCP.....  All 27 Apr 2023

Fox- Trump +32
Signal- Trump +20
Emerson- +46

--- End quote ---

It’s sticking because his bs isn’t being challenged….yet

Right_in_Virginia:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on May 01, 2023, 04:20:27 pm ---I really hope the GOP field gives Tumpy a taste of his own medicine this primary season. Cut him off at the knees....

--- End quote ---

I want to make sure I understand your POV @catfish1957 ------ On several threads you've posted warnings that Trump supporters need to tread lightly when criticizing DeSantis because one day we could need you.

Yet, your criticism of Donald Trump grows more personal, hate-filled and hyperbolic with each passing day.  Is it correct that you don't see any scenario where you would need Trump's supporters?

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on May 01, 2023, 05:28:07 pm ---I want to make sure I understand your POV @catfish1957 ------ On several threads you've posted warnings that Trump supporters need to tread lightly when criticizing DeSantis because one day we could need you.

Yet, your criticism of Donald Trump grows more personal, hate-filled and hyperbolic with each passing day.  Is it correct that you don't see any scenario where you would need Trump's supporters?

--- End quote ---

Ask DCP...  He said the Trump campaign  didn't need us conservatives, so maybe some of us might feel the same way.    And I also can see the tea leaves in polls , and realize outside a historic collapse, the nomination is his. 

But to paraphrase.....   You are on your own. 

libertybele:
 ****slapping
--- Quote from: LMAO on May 01, 2023, 05:19:05 pm ---It’s sticking because his bs isn’t being challenged….yet

--- End quote ---

Well, Trump going after a conservative and smearing him with lies and false accusations speaks volumes about Trump.  Trump is a liar, a bully and a liberal.  Smearing conservatism won't score him any points and he is losing voters. The left is drooling over this -- Trump is destroying their biggest threat; DeSantis.  They're already dealing with Trump and there is no way that they will allow him to be re-elected.

Trump is doing great harm to this country right now.  Instead of unifying the GOP voting base and the GOP, he is dividing it, BIGLY!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version