General Category > Elections 2024

EXPOSED: Trump tells another big lie about Governor DeSantis over Israel

(1/5) > >>

corbe:
EXPOSED: Trump tells another big lie about Governor DeSantis over Israel

MAY. 1, 2023 10:12 AM BY THE RIGHT SCOOP

Last night Trump told another big lie about Governor DeSantis related to his trip to Israel.

In a post on his Truth Social Trump lambasted DeSantis for ‘taking credit’ for moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem, claiming he had nothing to do with it. Trump claims it wasn’t even on DeSantis’ mind, accusing him of ‘the kind of disinformation I thought only the Democrats would put out’:

--- Quote ---DeSanctimonious had nothing to do with Israel, or the moving of the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem. Never so much as mentioned it to me—It was the last thing on his mind. DeSanctus wasn’t even Governor yet (It was December 6, 2017), and I barely knew him—He has turned out to be a total flameout! This is the kind of disinformation I thought only the Democrats would put out. No wonder DeSanctus is dropping like a rock in the Polls. Terrible!
--- End quote ---

At issue is a quote in Axios by their Israeli reporter, where he says “DeSantis presented the Trump administration’s decision to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem as his own achievement, saying he worked to “cajole” the former president to make the move. He didn’t mention former President Trump by name.”

<..snip..>

https://therightscoop.com/exposed-trump-tells-another-big-lie-about-governor-desantis-over-israel/

Right_in_Virginia:
PlayTheTrumpCard  Trump 2024
@PlaysTrumpCard

🤣Community notes gave Ron credit for this quote, which was ONE of 79 quotes from members of Congress:

"President Trump is doing..."

That's correct. President Trump did it. Not Ron or anyone else.
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/support-president-trumps-decision-recognize-jerusalem-israels-capital/

11:50 AM · May 1, 2023

DefiantMassRINO:
 ////00000////

Right_in_Virginia:

Right_in_Virginia:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version