Author Topic: Newt Gingrich’s pressing warning to GOP: ‘Better pay significant attention to Michelle Obama’  (Read 659 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Newt Gingrich’s pressing warning to GOP: ‘Better pay significant attention to Michelle Obama’
May 1, 2023 | Kevin Haggerty

Former House Speaker and one-time presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich raised the specter of a Democratic Party shadow campaign and issued a warning to fellow Republicans about the former first lady they needed to keep an eye on.

Political norms, like all traditions, are being increasingly upended as witnessed by the rejection of debates by some and bold challenges to incumbents. While the Democratic Party has publicly signaled their all-in favor to President Joe Biden, Gingrich suggested appearances could be deceiving and Michelle Obama was a figure to watch.

Joining Fox News host Maria Bartiromo on “Sunday Morning Futures,” the former Georgia congressman pointed to the departure of Domestic Policy Advisor and Obama confidant Susan Rice the day before Biden’s reelection announcement as a telling signal.

“I think at a minimum, it probably is a sign that [Rice] said, don’t do it, and [Biden] said, I’m doing it anyway,” Gingrich said before turning his attention to the former first lady.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/05/01/newt-gingrichs-pressing-warning-to-gop-better-pay-significant-attention-to-michelle-obama-1354975/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

While the Democratic Party has publicly signaled their all-in favor to President Joe Biden, Gingrich suggested appearances could be deceiving and Michelle Obama was a figure to watch.

I think she would be pretty easy to beat. She doesn't like the country and she is pretty unlikeable.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

While the Democratic Party has publicly signaled their all-in favor to President Joe Biden, Gingrich suggested appearances could be deceiving and Michelle Obama was a figure to watch.

I think she would be pretty easy to beat. She doesn't like the country and she is pretty unlikeable.

I've been predicting her run for quite awhile.  ???? O'bammy has been running this country from the sidelines.  Don't kid yourself.  They were both popular among the DEMS.  She would be nearly impossible to beat .... then there's the issue of rigged elections.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I've been predicting her run for quite awhile.  ???? O'bammy has been running this country from the sidelines.  Don't kid yourself.  They were both popular among the DEMS.  She would be nearly impossible to beat .... then there's the issue of rigged elections.

He is black.
He hates the country.
He is a woman.

Three major advantages the dems would eat up.

And when Trump says anything, PETA will rip him to shreds.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LMAO

People like Newt Gingrich were also warning back in 2006 about how formidable Hillary Clinton would be if she were to enter the presidential race

She lost the nomination to a young freshman Senator

And when she did finally get the nomination for president, she lost it to a politically inexperienced newcomer

Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton are both paper tigers 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 01:43:03 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

Maybe that's why they have been pushing all this tranny crap... Because Big Mike is coming online...  :whistle:

Offline bilo

I think her popularity is only strong among Blacks, Rats and upper class white women. There is nothing inspiring about her. Once she starts getting treated equally she would fold like a cheap suit.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe that's why they have been pushing all this tranny crap... Because Big Mike is coming online...  :whistle:
My thoughts exactly!

:beer:
(and that ain't Bud Light!)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I think her popularity is only strong among Blacks, Rats and upper class white women. There is nothing inspiring about her. Once she starts getting treated equally she would fold like a cheap suit.
'She' won't be treated equally.
No way in Hell.

Recall her all over fashion magazines, wearing the breezeway upholstery and Front room drapes?

(Melania, OTOH, never got such treatment, even though she was usually impeccably dressed).

Nope, there will be millions of puff pieces fawning over her (?) self, from all of the LeftMedia, which is most of it.

Only those of us willing to dig for alternate sources to ABCNNBCBS and FOX will see anything approaching truth.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis