Author Topic: Lori Lightfoot Pleads With Texas Gov. Greg Abbott To Stop Busing Migrants To Chicago  (Read 221 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lori Lightfoot Pleads With Texas Gov. Greg Abbott To Stop Busing Migrants To Chicago

Jennie Taer
Investigative Reporter
May 01, 2023 8:11 AM ET

Democratic Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot sent a letter to Republican Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Sunday asking that he stop busing migrants from the southern border to her city.

Lightfoot said the city is out of space for migrants and emphasized the lack of coordination with the state of Texas, according to a copy of the letter her office shared on Twitter Sunday. Title 42, a public health expulsion order invoked by the Trump administration during the COVID-19 pandemic, is set to end May 11 and the Biden administration, along with some southern border towns, anticipate a massive surge in migrants.

“Chicago is a Welcoming City and we continue to collaborate with County, State, and community partners to rise to this challenge. The lack of confederation or coordination in an attempt to cause chaos and score political points has resulted in a critical tipping point,” Lightfoot wrote on Twitter regarding the letter.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/01/migrants-lori-lightfoot-greg-abbott-chicago/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Why?  Can't stand the pain you've caused?  Too bad.  Put pressure on Bidet and the crypto-fascists in the DNC to stop letting them in.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Mayor Beetlejuice, talk to President Biden and DHS Secretary Mayorkas about securing the Southern Border to stem the flow of immigrants being bused to Chicago.

It is not fair for Northwest, Midwest, and Northeast states' liberals to have Southern states bear the brunt of the defacto Open Border policies of the Biden Admin.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She should talk to her pal Biden.  He sends way more illegal aliens to Chitcago than Texas.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: