Author Topic: US regulator seizes First Republic Bank, to sell assets to JP Morgan  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: US regulator seizes First Republic Bank, to sell assets to JP Morgan
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2023, 03:02:48 pm »
Members of Congress should not be permitted to knowingly trade in the stock market.  It should all be handled through blind trusts.

Couldn't they just be required to register as insiders?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2023, 03:04:46 pm »
Members of Congress should not be permitted to knowingly trade in the stock market.  It should all be handled through blind trusts.

Let me borrow about a dozen of your patented thumbs up on that one.  And I'd take it step further, just to keep them honest that any and all equity investments are limited to ETF's or other indexed funds. 

Let's padlock that fox out of the hen house once and for all.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2023, 03:05:25 pm »
Couldn't they just be required to register as insiders?

I got to admit I got a chuckle out that one.  Nicely done.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.