Author Topic: 700,000 to 1,000,000 Are at the Border Waiting for Title 42 to End  (Read 133 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
700,000 to 1,000,000 Are at the Border Waiting for Title 42 to End
By M Dowling -April 29, 20234

A new media report by Todd Bensman shows that DHS and Customs officials report a massive migration (invasion), worse than anything we have seen before is coming. The anonymous aliens are building up pressure near points of passage into the United States, waiting for the lifting of Trump-era stops on their migration into the US. This will take place within days.

There are 700,000 to a million prepared to storm the border when Title 42 comes off, reports Ben Bergquam. This is treason if all this is true.

If you speak of it, the media will call you a white nationalist, which is insane. The regime said we are not allowed to talk about the slave and drug trade Biden has allowed.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/700000-to-1000000-are-at-the-border-waiting-for-title-42-to-end/#
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: 700,000 to 1,000,000 Are at the Border Waiting for Title 42 to End
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 09:21:11 pm »
"If you speak of it, the media will call you a white nationalist, which is insane."

I AM what the left would label a "white nationalist" (though I never intended to become one, I eventually discovered that to protect traditional America "as it was", a white person MUST become one).

I've become disheartened that more members don't post in this sub-forum. The illegal invasion of America -- and the Great Replacement that is being driven by the DCommunist government -- is the death knell for the nation. Change the color of the country, and you change the culture, and finally the country itself, into something from which it may never recover.

And folks would rather argue about Mr. Trump's latest tweet regarding Ron DeSantis, than the imminent poisoning and collapse of America that is going on now, fueled by the southern invasion.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 09:28:38 pm by Fishrrman »