Author Topic: Democrats reconstruct blue wall in lead-up to 2024  (Read 293 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats reconstruct blue wall in lead-up to 2024
« on: April 30, 2023, 07:34:24 pm »
 Democrats reconstruct blue wall in lead-up to 2024
by Julia Manchester and Brett Samuels - 04/29/23 5:00 PM ET

Democrats are rebuilding their strength in the “blue wall” states that former President Trump won in 2016, raising the party’s hopes in a region that will prove critical to races up and down the ballot next year.

The party is riding high after key victories in states like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin over the past six months, signaling a newfound momentum after Trump’s win called into question the party’s standing in the rust belt.

But Democrats say they’re not taking the states for granted and still have more work to do as President Biden looks to clinch a second term and several senators in those states face reelection.

“It’s clear that the path to the White House, the path to retaining a Senate majority cuts through the Midwest,” said Kaitlin Fahey, a Democratic consultant who led the successful bid to host next year’s Democratic National Convention in Chicago and former chief of staff to Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.). 

Meanwhile, Republicans clearly have their sights set on pummeling the “blue wall,” choosing to host the Republican National Convention in nearby Milwaukee next year. 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3978800-democrats-reconstruct-blue-wall-in-lead-up-to-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Democrats reconstruct blue wall in lead-up to 2024
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 07:42:28 pm »
I'm just hoping that the GOP holds the House. I think Brandon will be seated again and the DEMS will take back some seats in the Senate.  I believe that's the best case scenario. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 07:48:46 pm »
I'm just hoping that the GOP holds the House. I think Brandon will be seated again and the DEMS will take back some seats in the Senate.  I believe that's the best case scenario.

I  think Pedo Joe loses mental functionality between now and November '24.  My money is on Mooch or Newsome.

And related to the Blue Wall, it is real, formidable, and has 75% of EVs the dims need.  Makes it that easy to establish systems to cheat again, in those states that are competitive.   What gets lost in '20, is I truly believe we lost 4-5 senate seats in the same manner the GOP lost the presidency.  Many seem to forget that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2023, 07:50:54 pm »
I  think Pedo Joe loses mental functionality between now and November '24.  My money is on Mooch or Newsome.

And related to the Blue Wall, it is real, formidable, and has 75% of EVs the dims need.  Makes it that easy to establish systems to cheat again, in those states that are competitive.   What gets lost in '20, is I truly believe we lost 4-5 senate seats in the same manner the GOP lost the presidency.  Many seem to forget that.

I agree, though I hadn't really counted in Newsome, but I think he's a definite possibility.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2023, 07:53:41 pm »
I agree, though I hadn't really counted in Newsome, but I think he's a definite possibility.

That slimey POS, oozes pure politican.  He's Joe Isuzu with oiler hair.    And he's in Biden's league with the ability to lie and distort.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2023, 08:07:43 pm »
That slimey POS, oozes pure politican.  He's Joe Isuzu with oiler hair.    And he's in Biden's league with the ability to lie and distort.

Pretty much all DEMS have the ability to lie and distort; a lot of GOPe as well.  :shrug:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2023, 11:10:29 pm »

What is it with the grease in the hair?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2023, 11:13:09 pm »

The Democrats have more seats to defend in the Senate than the GOP in 2024
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy