Author Topic: St. Louis judge to appoint special attorney in contempt case against Soros-backed prosecutor  (Read 277 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Ajudge said he will appoint a special prosecutor to create a contempt case against St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner, a progressive prosecutor whose campaign was supported by Democratic megadonor George Soros.

Judge Michael Noble said late last week that the special prosecutor is being appointed after Gardner and her assistant, Christopher Desilets, did not show up to court for an assault case. The judge also said that evidence suggested the duo were guilty of indirect criminal contempt because Desilets did not appear for a trial or a later hearing, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported Friday.

"It appears that Ms. Gardner has complete indifference and a conscious disregard for the judicial process," Noble said.

Gardner, who did not appear for the hearing with Noble, sent a deputy, Rob Huq, who was unable to answer many of the judge's questions about the contempt allegations. Michael Downey, Gardner's attorney, was also at the hearing, but he declined to comment afterward.

https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/st-louis-judge-appoints-special-attorney-contempt-case-against-soros-backed
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If Ms. Garner were smart, she'd pull a Lois Lerner -- resign and then drop quietly and completely out of sight.

But considering who she is (ethnically), she probably thinks she's gonna fight back and come out on top. After all, she's from a privileged class.

And strangely enough, that outcome is not impossible.