Author Topic: Obama and his friends are a perfect illustration of the modern-day elitist Democrat  (Read 92 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
April 30, 2023
Obama and his friends are a perfect illustration of the modern-day elitist Democrat
By Rajan Laad

Just yesterday was saw more proof that the mainstream media in the U.S. and beyond are P.R. agencies for the Democrats.

The media gave great prominence to former president Obama, filmmaker Steven Spielberg, and rock star Bruce Springsteen making a surprise appearance at a Barcelona restaurant with a last-minute dinner reservation on Thursday.

The BBC carried details about the restaurateur being surprised by the visit and what he served his guests. There were details about the monument that the Obamas, Spielberg, and Springsteen visited.

Most articles mentioned restaurant staff member Pol Perello posting a photo on Instagram of the staff and chefs posing with the celebrity trio.

Let’s overlook the fact that owing to the nature of Obama's security he cannot actually make impromptu appearances without the Secret Service doing a full inspection of the place and its surroundings – the restaurant must have known well in advance about the appearance.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/04/obama_and_his_friends_are_a_perfect_illustration_of_the_modernday_elitist_democrat_.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson