Author Topic: Judge shreds Soros-backed prosecutor, moves to hold her in criminal contempt: ‘Rudderless ship of ch  (Read 192 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
STATE AND LOCAL Published April 29, 2023 12:56pm EDT
Judge shreds Soros-backed prosecutor, moves to hold her in criminal contempt: ‘Rudderless ship of chaos‘
Kimberly Gardner under fire for repeated no-shows in court as office struggles with staffing
By Aaron Kliegman | Fox News

Mo. attorney general files petition to oust Kim Gardner

Republican Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey argues that St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner ‘unlawfully’ ‘refuses to do her job’ after he says she dismissed almost 12,000 cases.

A Missouri judge on Thursday moved to hold a George Soros-bankrolled prosecutor in "indirect criminal contempt" after she and her subordinates failed to show up for multiple court dates, lambasting her office as a "rudderless ship of chaos."

Judge Michael Noble announced he will appoint a special prosecutor to oversee the contempt case against St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner, the city's top prosecutor, and Assistant Circuit Attorney Chris Desilets after no one from Gardner's office appeared at a trial and subsequent hearing in an assault case involving the wounding of an 11-year-old girl.

"It appears that Ms. Gardner has complete indifference and a conscious disregard for the judicial process," Noble said during a hearing to address the no-shows. "There is sufficient evidence of disdain and disrespect for the judicial process to determine that both Ms. Gardner and Mr. Desilets' conduct support a finding of indirect criminal contempt. Furthermore, any attorney's violation of a court's order constitutes an intentional disobedience and shows a clear intent to disregard the power and authority of the judicial system process."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-shreds-soros-backed-prosecutor-moves-hold-criminal-contempt-rudderless-ship-chaos
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This ought to be fun.  This judge is a democrat appointee and a West Point grad.

Let's see how Soros/Gardner, and her BLM flunkies try to discredit him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Judge shreds Soros-backed prosecutor, moves to hold her in criminal contempt

Good! More please!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien