Author Topic: Tinfoil Haturday: How RFK Jr. Could Save the Republic and Avenge His Father and Uncle  (Read 177 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tinfoil Haturday: How RFK Jr. Could Save the Republic and Avenge His Father and Uncle
By Kevin Downey Jr. 3:33 PM on April 29, 2023

Have you heard Robert Kennedy, Jr. speak? This cat is on a mission. He takes no prisoners. He talks about “the system” as though it killed his dad and uncle.

RFK Jr. announced he is running for president. As of April 19, 2023, he had snagged 14% of Biden’s voters just by declaring his candidacy. Then he began to talk. Now, ten days later, RealClearPolitics currently has RFK Jr. at 20%. Not too shabby.

RFK Jr. is saying a lot of things I wish more Republicans would say. He believes that COVID-19 — and other vaccines — are garbage. Most importantly, he wants a reckoning for those who chose to decimate our nation with draconian lockdowns.

In an interview with ABC’s Linsey Davis, Kennedy accurately referred to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as “captive agencies,” and Davis gets visibly cranky when Kennedy won’t toe the COVID codswallop line.

Linsey even prods Kennedy that two of his own siblings won’t vote for him, as though that is proof his opinions are wrong. She falsely states twice that one of his siblings deemed him “dangerous,” when in fact, his sister stated that “he [RFK Jr.] has helped to spread dangerous misinformation over social media and is complicit in sowing mistrust over the science of vaccines.” She never said that RFK Jr. himself is “dangerous.”

more
https://pjmedia.com/columns/kevindowneyjr/2023/04/29/tinfoil-haturday-how-rfk-jr-could-save-the-republic-and-avenge-his-father-and-uncle-n1691407
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Remember  what family revenge got us with "W"?

No thanks....   Country doesn't need this Bolshevik, and his whacked greenie agenda anyway.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Does RFK, Jr., realize he's the beneficiary of legacy college admissions and a family trust established by his grandfather, Joe Kennedy - a Bananno crime family rum runner; a pro-Nazi ambassador to England; a stock market fraudster; and who used his Mafia connections to help JFK win Chicago in 1960?

My septic system is not as filthy as the Kennedy family legacy.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Does RFK, Jr., realize he's the beneficiary of legacy college admissions and a family trust established by his grandfather, Joe Kennedy - a Bananno crime family rum runner; a pro-Nazi ambassador to England; a stock market fraudster; and who used his Mafia connections to help JFK win Chicago in 1960?

My septic system is not as filthy as the Kennedy family legacy.

I have been a political junkie since I was a little kid, and I do remember the adults, my parents and grandparents included  equating RFK to about what Bernie Sanders is now.  Why over 50 years later anyone would not think he is not genetically wired the same, is beyond me.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.