Author Topic: Bereaved father and husband Rabbi Leo Dee accuses CNN of ‘terror journalism’  (Read 130 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
TERROR TV: Bereaved Father, Husband Rabbi Leo Dee Accuses CNN of ‘Terror Journalism’
By Geller Report Staff - on April 29, 2023

By World Israel News, April 28, 2023

Rabbi Leo Dee, who lost his wife and two daughters in terrorist shooting attack, castigates CNN for comparing Israeli self-defense to Arab terror.

By World Israel News Staff

Rabbi Leo Dee, the bereaved father and husband who lost his wife and two daughters in a terror attack in the Jordan Valley earlier this month, excoriated CNN for drawing a moral equivalence between the murder of his wife and daughters on one hand and Israel’s acts of self-defense against Arab terrorists on the other.

Rabbi Dee accused CNN of engaging in “terror journalism” and perpetuating a false equivalency between Israel and its attackers.

https://gellerreport.com/2023/04/terror-tv-bereaved-father-husband-rabbi-leo-dee-accuses-cnn-of-terror-journalism.html/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson