Author Topic: Coons on Biden Stumbling and Rambling: ‘Compare Him to the Alternatives’  (Read 590 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Coons on Biden Stumbling and Rambling: ‘Compare Him to the Alternatives’

Pam Key 30 Apr 2023

Biden 2024 campaign co-chairman Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” that those worried about President Joe Biden’s stumbling and rambling should “compare him to the alternatives.”

Coons said, “Yes, and you were with me at the White House correspondents’ dinner last night. There were thousands of folks in the room. He was fast on his feet. He was agile and had great delivery. The State of the Union address, nearly an hour and a half, he was faster on his feet than most members in Congress. He’s capable, and record of leadership at home and abroad makes him imminently qualified, and we should be focusing on the wisdom and experience he brings to the job in addition to the accomplishments he had these first years.”

Anchor Martha Raddatz said, “I know you cited at the State of the Union, he had good comedic timing, and a lot of that is on teleprompter, and people have seen him stumble. The president says watch me and some of those people have watched him and still have doubts. What would you say to them about those stumbles and about rambling sometimes.”

Coons said, “Martha, compare him to the alternatives and recognize the value of experience and seasoning, recognize that his values align better with where we want America to go. And in my meetings and conversations with him and public and private, I am more often the person that goes ‘um, you know, the new senator from Missouri’ than he does. He’s fit and capable to another term.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/04/30/coons-on-biden-stumbling-and-rambling-compare-him-to-the-alternatives/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Compare him to RDS, and Biden looks exactly like the incompetent demented fool he is.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
When your argument devloves into some alternatives and choices are just less shitty?

Yeah, that's a winning strategy.   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They'd rather have a drooling diaper wearing boob v. anyone with actual leadership capabilities who violates their holy dogma and catechism.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe's "seasoning" has gone flat and expired years ago.  Time to throw that jar away.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Live TV debates will be Biden's Achille's Heel.

Unfortunately, as the reactionary billionaire donor class has driven the GOP so far right of sanity, a dog turd may be able to beat GOP candidates in General Elections.

The GOP has benefitted from the Dem's abandonment Fly Over Country, but, the GOP's reactionary policies have fueled a Dem rennaisance in traditionally Red states.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Joe's "seasoning" has gone flat and expired years ago.  Time to throw that jar away.
Joe's had too much Adolph's Meat Tenderizer on the brain, and there wasn't a lot there to start with.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Joe's had too much Adolph's Meat Tenderizer on the brain, and there wasn't a lot there to start with.

He used to brag about his brain surgeries on the stump years ago.  Wonder why he dropped that schtick?   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

He was fast on his feet. He was agile and had great delivery.
Biden told the nerds at the correspondents' dinner he brought home "wrongfully detainees" from "Iranda" and Burma (which hasn't been known as Burma since 1989, and when did he bring home detainees from there?).

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1652501236162211840
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
If Sniffy Joe had another brain cell they could play together.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Live TV debates will be Biden's Achille's Heel.

Good chance there won't be any.

The RNC announced last year that it was withdrawing from the Commission on Presidential Debates because of a long-standing history of bias and a refusal to discuss reforms.  That was something the RNC should have done right after the 2012 debates, but at least it finally stood up and said enough is enough.

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/14/1092916451/republicans-say-theyre-quitting-the-biased-commission-on-presidential-debates

I imagine the Democrats will use that as the excuse to avoid debates, likely agreeing only under terms that ridiculously favor Biden.  Like...only Town Hall debates, with the usually stacked and whiny questions from a bunch of lefties, etc..  And if the GOP nominee doesn't agree, then the Dems will say they are unreasonable, the press will back Biden, and that will be that.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Good chance there won't be any.

Already one thread here at TBR, that there might not even be one for the GOP, if the sniffling complaining  orange man-child doesn't get exactly what he wants.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He used to brag about his brain surgeries on the stump years ago.  Wonder why he dropped that schtick?   :silly:
I think the transplant was rejected...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis