Author Topic: XR Founder Moans About His Carrots  (Read 152 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
XR Founder Moans About His Carrots
« on: April 30, 2023, 11:12:48 am »
XR Founder Moans About His Carrots
2 hours ago Guest Blogger 22 Comments
From NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

By Paul Homewood

Oh dear, how sad, never mind!

Extinction Rebellion co-founder Roger Hallam has taken to Twitter to share his frustration in an 11-point thread after he was served carrots and a handful of potatoes for dinner as the ‘vegan option’ in hospital.

Mr Hallam posted a photo of an almost empty plate from his bed which had just a portion of carrots on it, writing 391 words on the environmental benefits of going vegan – but did admit he had already eaten the ‘six’ potatoes that were served on the side.

The controversial environmentalist, 56, who also helped form eco mobs Insulate Britain and Just Stop Oil, has been in hospital after ‘crushing’ his leg during an accident while riding his bike.

He was last Friday pictured with an external fixator on his right leg which is used to hold broken bones in place with metal pins or screws.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/04/30/xr-founder-moans-about-his-carrots/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: XR Founder Moans About His Carrots
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 11:14:14 am »
I was thinking they could have given him some nice tasty insects, but since insects aren't vegetables, he couldn't even have had them.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: XR Founder Moans About His Carrots
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 11:47:10 am »
So, how many of those healthcare products and services being provided to this eco-parasite are made from the exact materials he wants to deny to the rest of us?