Author Topic: Bill Maher 'surprised' by how well Robert F. Kennedy Jr. polls against Biden  (Read 512 times)

Online libertybele

Without debates, does Jr. have a shot at defeating Brandon? At least RFK Jr. can complete a sentence and he knows in which direction he needs to walk.  Brandon is absolutely pitiful and I don't see how they can continue to prop him up until the elections.  He's pretty much gone. 

Bill Maher 'surprised' by how well Robert F. Kennedy Jr. polls against Biden

"Real Time" host Bill Maher said he was "surprised" at how much support Biden challenger Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is already getting days after officially entering the Democratic primary.

During Friday's "Overtime" segment, Maher read a submitted viewer question asking for the panel's reaction to a Fox News poll that showed RFK Jr., at 19%, a substantial percentage against President Biden, who despite how he benefits from the power of incumbency is only at 62% among Democratic primary voters.

The only other declared Democratic candidate, spiritual guru and former 2020 presidential hopeful Marianne Williamson, reached 9% in the same poll.

"I must say, I'm surprised that right off the bat, he's polling at 19%," Maher reacted to RFK Jr.'s polling.

"The Fifth Column" podcast co-host Michael Moynihan responded by pointing to other polls showing as much as 70% of Americans don't want Biden to seek re-election, which proves "people are looking for alternatives."

"And I really wish it wasn't Robert Kennedy, but the DNC right now is lining up the troops and is going to prevent him from doing any damage," Moynihan said. "They're not going to have debates. There is going to be no primary debates. He is just going to be pushed aside. He is running as a Democrat. If he decides to then run as a third-party candidate, you have a situation."..............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-surprised-by-how-well-robert-f-kennedy-jr-polls-against-biden
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

A dead tree would poll well against Biden.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

A dead tree would poll well against Biden.

Brandon is still polling at over 60% though.  Somehow, I hope Kennedy gets plenty of much needed interviews which will help him with no debates.

I don't know a whole lot about Kennedy, but for the sake of our Republic, Brandon needs to either step down or be defeated. Kennedy is coherent and from what I can tell is against globalization.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Without debates, does Jr. have a shot at defeating Brandon? At least RFK Jr. can complete a sentence and he knows in which direction he needs to walk.  Brandon is absolutely pitiful, and I don't see how they can continue to prop him up until the elections.  He's pretty much gone. 

"They're not going to have debates. There is going to be no primary debates. He is just going to be pushed aside. He is running as a Democrat. If he decides to then run as a third-party candidate, you have a situation."..............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-surprised-by-how-well-robert-f-kennedy-jr-polls-against-biden

Who knows??? The lack of debates may prove beneficial to RFK, Jr. as well.  ... considering his voice. 
https://www.distractify.com/p/robert-f-kennedy-jr-voice

Online libertybele

Who knows??? The lack of debates may prove beneficial to RFK, Jr. as well.  ... considering his voice. 
https://www.distractify.com/p/robert-f-kennedy-jr-voice

Yes, his voice is somewhat shakey and breathless ... however he has ideals and he can complete sentences.  So far as a DEM, I do like him he comes across an old type of DEM...I could be wrong.  I've only seen this one interview.  He knows how far the DEMS have strayed.  I think the DEMS will find a way to shut him down.   We will see.

Here is his interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaT5pZ1JoQU