Author Topic: Flying On Trump Force One With President Donald J. Trump  (Read 238 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Flying On Trump Force One With President Donald J. Trump
« on: April 29, 2023, 03:48:10 pm »
Flying On Trump Force One With President Donald J. Trump
OAN, Apr 28, 2023, Daniel Baldwin

[Snip]

After wrapping his speech with a Q&A session with supporters, Trump made his way to the Red Arrow Diner. Trump stepped into the crammed restaurant where he signed hats and hugged and kissed supporters. He was even presented with a ‘Trump Tower Burger,’ one of the diner’s most famous dishes.

Following our departure from New Hampshire, we climbed back aboard. I found myself more at ease. Enough to more fully absorb the fact I was actually inside Trump’s 757.

Trump Force One sports more than 40 seats along with a bedroom, conference area, and a state room. I spent the entire flight to New Hampshire in the back with one other journalist. The airplane also offers state of the art WIFI, allowing passengers to work during any trip. But neither of us would forfeit the chance to discuss the NFL draft with Trump, an avid sportsman, with work emails we could catch up on later.

Once in the air, we were greeted with a row of silver platters carrying none other than an array of McDonald’s finest burgers for dinner. Trump asked the flight attendant to turn on the NFL Draft, and he promptly invited us to join him in the conference area to watch.

We chatted with a relaxed, warm, welcoming Trump the rest of the flight back to Florida. To every reporter’s general disappointment, nothing we discussed was “on the record” –  but what we did get was time with the 45th president with the cameras off (a rare occurrence these days). Off camera Trump, surrounded by his people, his plane, his domain, is an incredibly down to earth Trump. Lounging in his captain’s chair, the tieless Trump let loose on everything from the GOP primary to sports (particularly the NFL and UFC).

Contrary to the popular opinion of his mortal enemies, Trump was keenly interested in hearing our opinion on every topic discussed, absorbing each word with his undivided attention. It’s clear Trump values the opinions of everyone he surrounds himself with, whether he agrees or disagrees. He even turned to me and said, “You really know your sports.”

Trump stepped off his private plane shortly after 11:30 p.m. – concluding a 12 hour travel day. Waving to us one last time before ducking into his motorcade, the 45th president returned home. Another successful trip for the books.

Trump is clearly chomping at the bit for 2024 – more eager than ever to step up to the plate for the American people. When the New Hampshire crowd serenaded the 45th president with “We love Trump” chants. Trump threw the love back at them; “I love you too.” he said, “That’s why I’m doing this.”

And it’s clear that he means this. Trump’s interactions with the everyday American motivate him. They drive and fuel him. What New Hampshire is so good at demonstrating is how the people reciprocate this energy. Just watch how people react when Trump stops at a local pizza shop, ice cream store, restaurant, or town. The silent majority has not forgotten who stepped up and gave them a voice in 2015. And it’s clear they want him back in 2024.

And that should terrify Joe Biden.

More w/photos:
https://www.oann.com/newsroom/flying-on-trump-force-one-with-president-donald-j-trump/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Flying On Trump Force One With President Donald J. Trump
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 04:06:11 pm »
Yawn,...

OAN puff piece that effectively backfires.  Trump lives in opulence, and silver platters while his base is suffers through double digit inflation and making ends meet. 

There is a reason that after my departure from Fox, I've chosen Newsmax over OAN.   OAN can't escape using the orange kneepads. The pandering and groveling is sickening.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023, 04:32:11 pm »

OAN puff piece that effectively backfires.  Trump lives in opulence, and silver platters while his base is suffers through double digit inflation and making ends meet. 

Nah. It's more likely Trump's base isn't eaten alive by resentment and envy  ----- we've always known Trump is rich and we love Trump Force One; it just suits him so well.    Trump's supporters also remember how much better their lives were and their futures looked under his leadership and want him back.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2023, 11:50:13 am »
Do you mean FORMER President Donald Tump?

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/