Author Topic: Texas shooting leaves 5 dead, including 8-year-old; manhunt underway  (Read 992 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 29, 2023 8:01am EDT
Texas shooting leaves 5 dead, including 8-year-old; manhunt underway
San Jacinto County, Texas sheriff says 5 shooting victims were from Honduras, suspect is a Mexican male

By Chris Pandolfo | Fox News

Five people were shot to death early Saturday morning in southeast Texas, police said.

The San Jacinto County Sheriff’s Office responded to a call for "harassment" around midnight and discovered five people had been shot at a property at the 100 block of Walters Road in the Trails End area of Cleveland, about 50 miles north of Houston.

A SWAT unit from neighboring Montgomery County arrived to assist and cleared several properties near to the crime scene. The shooter was determined to have fled the county.

Four people were pronounced dead at the scene and one victim was airlifted in critical condition to a local trauma center. The victim died at the hospital.

Three other victims were taken to the hospital "covered in blood," according to the sheriff's office. It was not clear if they were injured or if the blood belonged to the other victims.

Sheriff Greg Capers told Bluebonnet News that the victims were from Honduras. He said a total of 10 people were living in the house. Of those killed, four were adults, one male and three females, while the youngest was just eight years old. The three other victims who were taken to the hospital were children.

Two other people inside the residence were evaluated at the scene and released, police said.

"When we got here, the two females in the bedroom were actually laying over the top of the younger children, two of the three younger children" that survived, Capers said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-shooting-leaves-dead-including-8-year-old-manhunt-underway
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Texas shooting leaves 5 dead, including 8-year-old; manhunt underway
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 12:55:33 pm »
Just saw this on the news.

888cryingkitty 888cryingkitty
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023, 12:56:44 pm »
Sounds like a bunch of illegals in a hiding house.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2023, 01:05:20 pm »
They are assimilating America's culture of violence, it appears.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2023, 01:08:35 pm »
This garbage is getting too damned close to a bunch of us.

San Jacinto County, is hardly the border.  It's a northern burb of Houston
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2023, 04:27:18 pm »
Shooting In Texas Leaves Five Dead, Manhunt Underway

The San Jacinto County Sheriff said that the five victims were all from Honduras and that the suspect is a Mexican male.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2023, 05:15:37 pm »
All victims shot in the head.  No good reason to take this one alive.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2023, 06:43:31 pm »
Five people, including an 8-year-old, were shot dead "execution style" in a Texas home by a suspect armed with an AR-15 style rifle, officials said.

Reportedly, the incident occurred in Cleveland, Texas, a small town located approximately 45 miles north of Houston. The San Jacinto County Sheriff's Office responded to a call Friday at 11:31 p.m. Upon arriving at the scene, officials found several victims shot "almost execution-style" on the property.

Authorities have disclosed that the youngest victim was only 8 years old, and two female victims were discovered in the bedroom, lying on top of two surviving children.

According to police, neighbors had asked the suspect to stop shooting his gun in the front yard, as a baby was trying to sleep. The suspect was said to be intoxicated at the time and refused to stop, leading to what officials believe was a massacre.

"In my opinion, they were actually trying to take care of the babies and keep them babies alive," said San Jacinto County Sheriff Greg Capers in an interview with KTRK.

The suspect, a Hispanic male with short black hair, was armed with an AR-15 style rifle and last seen wearing blue jeans, a black shirt, and work boots. The alleged shooter is believed to be a Mexican national and approximately 5 feet, 8 inches tall. Police have found shell casings in the front yard and say the shooter used a 223 rifle in the shooting. Officers have identified the individual as 39-year-old Francisco Oropeza, according to KHOU.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/shooting-texas-5-dead/2023/04/29/id/1117976/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2023, 06:48:14 pm »
The San Jacinto County Sheriff said that the five victims were all from Honduras and that the suspect is a Mexican male.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mod2

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2023, 07:00:53 pm »
Merged threads

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2023, 07:11:39 pm »
Well, we never seem to have enough drunk Mexicans.
Update: Mexican National Accused of Gunning Down Five People in Texas Identified – Police Say Suspect was Drunk
by Cullen Linebarger
Apr. 29, 2023 12:05 pm

... The good news is police have identified the man allegedly responsible for the deaths of the five people. His name is Francisco Oropeza, a 39-year-old Mexican national.

Police say Oropoza was intoxicated and began shooting an AR-15 outside on his front porch. That’s when neighbors asked Oropeza to be quiet because they had a baby who was trying to sleep, according to ABC 13 News.

The officers have now located him and are trying to bring him into custody.  ...https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/update-mexican-national-accused-of-gunning-down-five-people-in-texas-identified-police-say-suspect-was-drunk/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2023, 07:13:00 pm »

Sounds like a few Hondurans who thought they could stiff a Mexican cartel. My first thought anyway.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 07:14:27 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2023, 09:27:42 pm »
We can hope that when the law officers finally catch up to Senor Oropoza, that he resists violently enough to receive a "quick and full dispatch"...

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2023, 09:33:23 pm »
Sounds like a few Hondurans who thought they could stiff a Mexican cartel. My first thought anyway.

Like I mentioned earlier, this isn't Matamoras, its Cleveland, which is about 30 minutes north east of Houston.  The fact that this is happening so far from the border, and so far from the urban jungle where they can be stealth......., is a very striking and drastic escalation of the audacity and boldness of the hoard. 

It's time to clean this shit up, once and for all.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 09:34:37 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2023, 11:41:20 am »
Texas shooting – live: Gunman who killed five with AR-15 over noise complaint surrounded by Cleveland police

ANDREA BLANCO AND EMILY ATKINSON
Updated April 30, 2023 at 6:01 AM

Authorities have cornered the suspect in a deadly shooting at a home in Texas in which five people died, including an eight-year-old.

The gunman, identified as 38-year-old Francisco Oropeza, shot his neighbours with an AR-15 style rifle after they asked him to stop firing rounds in his yard because they were trying to sleep. Oropeza, who is originally from Mexico, is now surrounded by police but has yet to be apprehended, NPR reported.

“The neighbors walked over and said … ‘Hey man, can you not do that, we’ve got an infant in here trying to sleep’ or whatever,” San Jacinto County Sheriff Greg Capers said, per the Washington Post. “They went back in their house and then we have a video of him walking up their driveway with his AR-15.”

Four people were pronounced dead at the scene of the shooting and the fifth died at a hospital.

The deceased, who ranged in age from eight to early forties, were from Honduras.

The shooting was reported around 10.30pm local time in Cleveland, a city located around 45 miles (72 kilometers) northeast of Houston.

Key Points
Five dead in Texas shooting as armed suspect on the loose

What do we know about the suspect?
10:00 , Andrea Blanco

The gunman, identified as 38-year-old Francisco Oropeza, shot his neighbours with an AR-15 style rifle after they asked him to stop firing rounds in his yard because they had children trying to sleep. Mr Oropeza fled the scene after the violence, but has since been surrounded by law enforcement, NPR reports.

The deceased, who ranged in age from eight to their early forties, were originally from Honduras. Authorities at the scene told reporters that Mr Oropeza, an illegal alien from Mexico, had been deported at least twice before the tragedy on Friday night, according to Univision 45 Houston.

https://www.aol.com/texas-shooting-live-police-hunt-142531934.html
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 11:42:19 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2023, 02:35:29 pm »
3 guesses on whether the slimey MSM focuses on AR-15 versus that the perp was an illegal, and had been deported twice.   :pondering:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2023, 02:40:08 pm »
Authorities at the scene told reporters that Mr Oropeza, an illegal alien from Mexico, had been deported at least twice before the tragedy on Friday night, according to Univision 45 Houston.

Re-entry into the US after being deported carries a two-year sentence.  When are we going to begin enforcing this law?  Prison first, followed by deportation.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2023, 02:56:46 pm »
Texas Manhunt Underway for Mexican Migrant Wanted in Alleged Killing of 5 Honduran Neighbors

BOB PRICE29 Apr 2023765

CLEVELAND, Texas — A manhunt is underway in East Texas as local, state, and federal officials search for a Mexican national believed to have killed five Honduran neighbors. The alleged shooting took place shortly before midnight Friday night in the community located about an hour north of Houston.

San Jacinto County Sheriff Greg Capers told reporters during a Saturday press conference that the suspected killer, 38-year-old Francisco Oropeza, a Mexican national, fled on foot after shooting and killing five Honduran neighbors late Friday night. Capers said search dogs tracked the man after finding a cell phone and some clothing but the dogs lost the track when the man entered the water.

San Jacinto County Sheriff’s Office — Sheriff Greg Capers

Police officials believe the man is still on foot but the search area has widened after the dogs lost his track.

“Our number one priority,” the sheriff began, “has been to locate this suspect and put him behind bars where he belongs.”

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/04/29/texas-manhunt-underway-for-mexican-migrant-wanted-in-alleged-killing-of-5-honduran-neighbors/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2023, 02:57:37 pm »
If they really want to find him, pay one of the cartels and he'll be locked up tomorrow! :whistle:
Thomas Jefferson

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2023, 02:59:26 pm »
 April 30, 2023 8:54am EDT
Mexican national wanted in deadly Texas shooting of 5 neighbors 'could be anywhere,' sheriff says
Cleveland, Texas, shooting suspect Francisco Oropeza is considered armed and dangerous, FBI Houston says

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

The Mexican national wanted in the execution-style shooting of five of his neighbors in Texas remained at large more than 24 hours later Sunday morning and "could be anywhere" by now.

FBI Houston tweeted Sunday morning that the multi-agency search for suspect Francisco Oropeza, 38 continues. "Reminder, if you see him DO NOT approach him. He is armed and dangerous. If you have a tip about his whereabouts call the San Jacinto County Sheriff's Office at 936-653-4367," the tweet read.

Oropeza is accused of shooting and killing five neighbors, including an 8-year-old child, in the 100 block of Walters Road in the Trails End area of Cleveland, Texas.

At the most recent press conference Saturday evening, San Jacinto County Sheriff Greg Capers said all future updates would come from the FBI.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/mexican-national-wanted-deadly-texas-shooting-5-neighbors-anywhere-sheriff-says
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2023, 02:59:53 pm »
Beto O’Rourke Pushes More Gun Control After Mexican Male Kills 5 People in TX

Unsuccessful Senate, presidential, and gubernatorial, hopeful Beto O’Rourke responded news that a Mexican male shot and killed five people in Cleveland, Texas, by pushing for more gun control.

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/04/30/beto-orourke-pushes-more-gun-control-after-mexican-male-kills-5-people-in-tx/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2023, 03:02:40 pm »
topics merged
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2023, 03:40:31 pm »
Mexican national = illegal alien.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2023, 04:16:57 pm »
FBI Houston tweeted Sunday morning that the multi-agency search for suspect Francisco Oropeza, 38 continues. "Reminder, if you see him DO NOT approach him.

Because that is no way to earn your marksmanship medal.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2023, 04:44:16 pm »
Mexican national = illegal alien.

:yowsa: Exactly!

- J. R. R. Tolkien