Author Topic: 6 gallons of ‘coma in a bottle’ stopped before arriving in Florida county  (Read 124 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
6 gallons of ‘coma in a bottle’ stopped before arriving in Florida county
by: Dylan Abad

Posted: Apr 29, 2023 / 02:27 AM CDT

Updated: Apr 29, 2023 / 02:27 AM CDT

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Authorities in Philadelphia stopped six gallons of an industrial chemical solvent known on the streets as “coma in a bottle,” U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers said Wednesday.

CBP authorities said the combined six gallons of gamma-butyrolactone (GBL), also known as liquid ecstasy, arrived from France in two shipments, both of which were seized Saturday as they headed to an address in Hillsborough County, Florida.

In each shipment, officers found a plastic container filled with an “opaque liquid” identified as GBL, which the Department of Justice’s Drug Enforcement Administration classifies as a Schedule 1 controlled substance.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/6-gallons-of-coma-in-a-bottle-stopped-before-arriving-in-florida-county/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson