Author Topic: Exclusive: RFK Jr. Slams DNC for ‘Rigged’ Primary — No Debates, Moving South Carolina to First State  (Read 522 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive: RFK Jr. Slams DNC for ‘Rigged’ Primary — No Debates, Moving South Carolina to First State

Jacob Bliss 24 Apr 2023 Washington, DC

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who declared his candidacy for president as a Democrat, slammed the Democrat National Committee (DNC) on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday for having a “rigged” primary system, with no debates and moving voting in South Carolina ahead of New Hampshire on the calendar.

“The DNC, at this point, has taken the official position that there will be no debate, and I think that’s unfortunate… I think what the DNC did to New Hampshire is also unfortunate,” Kennedy Jr. said to the host, Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Joel Pollak, addressing what the DNC is doing to the primary system.

Kennedy Jr. was referring to the DNC changing the order of the early-voting states. The DNC pushed Iowa and New Hamshire, a state in which President Joe Biden did not do so well, out of being first and moved South Carolina, where Biden did well, ahead of the two.

“President Biden didn’t do well there [New Hampshire]; he came in fifth. So they took New Hampshire, and they kicked it out of first place. And now they’re gonna say they’re saying that they’re going to completely remove the delegates from New Hampshire, and that, we should be at this point in history,” he explained.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2023/04/24/exclusive-rfk-jr-slams-dnc-for-rigged-primary-no-debates-moving-south-carolina-to-first-state/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

That the DNC won't have debates indicates to me that they really are all-in on Dementia Joe. Those rumblings we heard that some in the party are dismayed that the crazy old basement dweller is the presumptive nominee may have been false alarms.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

That the DNC won't have debates indicates to me that they really are all-in on Dementia Joe. Those rumblings we heard that some in the party are dismayed that the crazy old basement dweller is the presumptive nominee may have been false alarms.

:thumbsup:

Offline kevindavis007

The good part is that Gavin Newsom won't be running this election cycle. I hope.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline LMAO

The only way Joe Biden will not run if he voluntarily steps down

I think Democrats saw that, despite Fettermans disastrous brain damaged debate performance in Pennsylvania, he still won the election

Joe Biden’s cognitive decline is already factored in amongst the rabble. I don’t think there’s anybody out there who believes Joe Biden is sharp as a tack.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 03:04:19 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Rigged primaries and now censorship at the hands of the DNC's lackeys (in this case, ABC). Face it, Bobby - the Dems just don't like you.
Chief Nerd
@TheChiefNerd
NEW – ABC News Censors Robert F. Kennedy Jr During His Primetime Interview, Citing 'False Claims' About Vaccines
"During our conversation Kennedy made false claims about the COVID-19 vaccines...We've used our editorial judgement and not included extended portions of that exchange in our interview."

Stephen L. Miller
@redsteeze
Do you want more RFK Jr? Because this is how he hits 30% and forces a primary debate.

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1651773745336295425

Offline mountaineer

ABC News purposely left out part of their interview with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. where he discussed his views on COVID and vaccines.

Instead of showing his comments, the propaganda media company decided to omit it entirely so no one is able to hear what he actually said. They then 'fact checked' him after the fact so he was unable to respond.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1652007924473155584

Offline mountaineer

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr
47 USC 315 makes it illegal for TV networks to censor Presidential candidates but Thursday, ABC showed its contempt for the law, democracy, and its audience by cutting most of the content of my interview with host Linsey Davis leaving only cherry-picked snippets and a defamatory disclaimer. Offering no evidence, @ABC justified this act of censorship by falsely asserting that I made "false claims." In truth, Davis engaged me in a lively, informative, and mutually respectful debate on the government’s Covid countermeasures. I’m happy to supply citations to support every statement I made during that exchange. I'm certain that ABC’s decision to censor came as a shock to Linsey as well. Instead of journalism, the public saw a hatchet job. Instead of information, they got defamation and unsheathed Pharma propaganda. Americans deserve to hear the full interview so they can make up their own minds. How can democracy function without a free and unbiased press? As President, I will free FCC from its corporate captors and force the agency to follow the law by revoking the licenses of networks that put the mercantile ambitions of advertisers ahead of the public interest. #Kennedy24
3:38 PM · Apr 28, 2023

Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
What does not make sense about ABC News censoring RFK Jr. is that if a Republican made those same statements, the network would air the remarks and then immediately debunk them if they were false. Why not do the same with him?
6:43 PM · Apr 28, 2023

Offline libertybele

Exclusive: RFK Jr. Slams DNC for ‘Rigged’ Primary — No Debates, Moving South Carolina to First State

Jacob Bliss 24 Apr 2023 Washington, DC

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who declared his candidacy for president as a Democrat, slammed the Democrat National Committee (DNC) on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday for having a “rigged” primary system, with no debates and moving voting in South Carolina ahead of New Hampshire on the calendar.

“The DNC, at this point, has taken the official position that there will be no debate, and I think that’s unfortunate… I think what the DNC did to New Hampshire is also unfortunate,” Kennedy Jr. said to the host, Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Joel Pollak, addressing what the DNC is doing to the primary system.

Kennedy Jr. was referring to the DNC changing the order of the early-voting states. The DNC pushed Iowa and New Hamshire, a state in which President Joe Biden did not do so well, out of being first and moved South Carolina, where Biden did well, ahead of the two.

“President Biden didn’t do well there [New Hampshire]; he came in fifth. So they took New Hampshire, and they kicked it out of first place. And now they’re gonna say they’re saying that they’re going to completely remove the delegates from New Hampshire, and that, we should be at this point in history,” he explained.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2023/04/24/exclusive-rfk-jr-slams-dnc-for-rigged-primary-no-debates-moving-south-carolina-to-first-state/

He's just now realizing that the DNC rigs elections and debates??  Glad he finally woke up.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

Well,I feel fairly certain that debates are a waste of time given that Slow Joe is NOT competent to debate the typical 3rd grader. If the DNC does hold one,it will be a pure dog and pony show.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The only way Joe Biden will not run if he voluntarily steps down

I think Democrats saw that, despite Fettermans disastrous brain damaged debate performance in Pennsylvania, he still won the election

Joe Biden’s cognitive decline is already factored in amongst the rabble. I don’t think there’s anybody out there who believes Joe Biden is sharp as a tack.

@LMAO

I don't even believe he is as sharp as a sandbag.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Rigged primaries and now censorship at the hands of the DNC's lackeys (in this case, ABC). Face it, Bobby - the Dems just don't like you.

https://twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1651773745336295425

@mountaineer

BTW,did you EVER think a Kennedy would have a hard time being accepted as a viable candidate in the northeast?