Author Topic: ‘The China Way’: Biden Campaign Co-Chair Lavished Praise on China in Interview with CCP Propaganda O  (Read 98 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘The China Way’: Biden Campaign Co-Chair Lavished Praise on China in Interview with CCP Propaganda Outlet
DreamWorks co-founder Jeffrey Katzenberg has come under fire for his close relationship with Beijing

Chuck Ross
April 27, 2023
Hollywood mogul Jeffrey Katzenberg, a co-chairman for President Joe Biden’s reelection campaign, heaped praise on China in an interview with Chinese state television, saying "doors opened" for his movie studio in the communist regime after he learned "the China way."

Katzenberg, the co-founder of DreamWorks, said in a 2017 interview with CGTN America, a subsidiary of the CCP’s propaganda department, that business in China had proved "extremely rewarding." He praised China’s technological innovation as "way ahead" of other countries, and downplayed concerns about China’s reputation for censoring American movies.

Katzenberg’s friendly relationship with China could present a political liability for Biden, who has come under scrutiny for failing to stand up to Beijing and for his son Hunter’s dealings there. National security officials have warned that the Chinese government increasingly tries to influence American foreign policy through business leaders and other influencers outside government.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/the-china-way-biden-campaign-co-chair-lavished-praise-on-china-in-interview-with-ccp-propaganda-outlet/
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 06:57:22 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson