Author Topic: SOS: Women need Men’s Help to Save Us from Transsexuals  (Read 154 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
SOS: Women need Men’s Help to Save Us from Transsexuals
« on: April 28, 2023, 06:44:01 pm »
April 28, 2023
SOS: Women need Men’s Help to Save Us from Transsexuals
By Trish Randall

Trans activists and their allies (nicknamed handmaids), have been accelerating the male/trans invasion of women’s spaces, sports, and social positions, inserting degrading displays into children’s education and entertainment, and declaring anything less than full-throated support to be genocidal transphobia. No questions, no talk of biological reality, no negotiations are tolerated by those demanding unprecedented tolerance of their ugliest whims and impulses.

Online criticisms of trans claims and demands often include remarks in the comments declaring the battle against trans is a women’s fight. Some say it’s on women to defend women’s spaces. Others say it’s women’s responsibility because feminism created the ideology of femininity as a social construct. It’s not like there haven’t been women -- some brilliant -- researching, organizing, speaking, and writing. But I don’t think women alone can win this fight.

In this battle, women’s side wants to retain women’s spaces and sports for women, get “adult materials” out of schools, maintain coherent grammar, and keep our society grounded in physical reality.  Our opponents have an advantage in the strategy department. Regardless of their demands to be addressed as “Miss” while prancing around in miniskirts, long wigs, and gobs of makeup, prescriptions for estrogen, and medical procedures that reduce testosterone production, “transwomen” are men, with male brains and male ways of thinking.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/04/sos_women_need_mens_help_to_save_us_from_trans.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: SOS: Women need Men’s Help to Save Us from Transsexuals
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2023, 06:44:46 pm »
Would trannies be so brazen if Rush were still on the air? **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: SOS: Women need Men’s Help to Save Us from Transsexuals
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2023, 06:55:38 pm »
Maybe they should stop voting for Democrats then?