Author Topic: Whistleblower Who Was Reportedly About to Reveal “Explosive” Information On the Biden Crime Family’s  (Read 282 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Whistleblower Who Was Reportedly About to Reveal “Explosive” Information On the Biden Crime Family’s Corruption Has Disappeared
by Cullen Linebarger Apr. 27, 2023 2:15 pm

The Gateway Pundit reported back in February that Dr. Gal Luft, the co-director of the Washington-based Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, reportedly was going reveal explosive information on the Biden Crime Family. Now he has gone missing under mysterious circumstances.

Luft was an adviser to CEFC China Energy (CEFC), a business conglomerate with extremely close ties to the Chinese Communist Party. He served alongside Hunter Biden.

CEFC Energy paid Hunter approximately $5 million in 2017 alone to secure energy deals in the United States according to the Washington Free Beacon.

Once Joe Biden assumed power, there was every reason to keep details on his and his family’s corruption hidden from the public. According to Luft, the Regime had him arrested on bogus weapon trafficking charges in January to try to silence him.

I’ve been arrested in Cyprus on a politically motivated extradition request by the US.

The US, claiming I’m an arms dealer. It would be funny if it weren’t tragic.

I’ve never been an arms dealer.

DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe, Jim & Hunter Biden.

Shall I name names?

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/whistleblower-who-was-reportedly-about-to-reveal-explosive-information-on-the-biden-crime-familys-corruption-has-disappeared/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Sleeping with the fishes, most likely.

Online libertybele

Sleeping with the fishes, most likely.

No doubt.   **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
No doubt.   **nononono*

For Dirty deeds done cheap, call Hillary  ring, 3-6, 2-4, 3-6,
Concrete shoes, Cyanide, TNT,
Neck ties, contracts, High voltage
hey I lead a life of crime....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Wonder where Charlie Tre is now?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
For Dirty deeds done cheap, call Hillary  ring, 3-6, 2-4, 3-6,
Concrete shoes, Cyanide, TNT,
Neck ties, contracts, High voltage
hey I lead a life of crime....

And if you need references, Vince Foster and a host of others will testify but you will need to conduct a seance.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Did the Whistleblower or his evidence ever really exist?  Or was this another Team Kraken fabrication?

If you got the goods, post them on the Interent and be willing to testify under penalty of perjury.

I'm sicking of people saying "Winter Is Coming", and it never does.

Put up or shut up.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.