Author Topic: Joe Biden may not be easy to defeat despite his cognitive and mental decline  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 28, 2023
Joe Biden may not be easy to defeat despite his cognitive and mental decline
By Rajan Laad

If there is one word to summarize the functioning of the Biden administration, it is “consistency.”   Alas for America, this is the undesirable kind of consistency of misgovernance, lies, incompetency, coverups, the attack on democratic values, corruption, and gaffes.

We saw more proof of this yesterday during a White House event on “bring your kid to work day.”  Biden asked his audience of young children if they had any questions for him.  Perhaps this wasn’t what his handlers had ordered him to do, but as often happens, it slipped his mind.

A little girl asked Biden where his grandchildren live. Biden replied as follows:

“So let me see, I got one in New York, two in Philadelphia, three, no three because I got one granddaughter who is, I don’t know, you’re confusing me, but they’re all around Wilmington, California, New York and Philadelphia, the cities they live in.”

So what are the facts?  Biden has 7 grandchildren and he had failed to mention Hunter's four-year-old daughter.  Biden failed to recall elementary details despite repeated attempts.

But that wasn’t all.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/04/joe_biden_may_not_be_easy_to_defeat_despite_his_cognitive_and_mental_decline.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They really need to fit Senile Joe with a shock collar.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Could the GOP nominate a squirrel?  They are cuter rats with fluffy tails.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Joe Biden may not be easy to defeat despite his cognitive and mental decline

He's right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8a2g6tTp0

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien