Author Topic: Drunk Houston woman Kristina Chambers plows Porsche into man on first date, killing him  (Read 236 times)

Offline Kamaji

Drunk Houston woman Kristina Chambers plows Porsche into man on first date, killing him: cops

By Yaron Steinbuch
April 28, 2023

A 32-year-old Houston woman has been accused of plowing her Porsche into a man on a first date, killing him, as she was going about 100 mph while at nearly four times the legal alcohol limit.

The driver, Kristina Chambers, was seen in a horrifying video slamming a blue Porsche 911 Carrera into Joe McMullin, 33, throwing him 30 feet into the air, before crashing into a pole at about 2:30 a.m. April 19, police said.

Chambers had been driving so fast that she failed to navigate a curve and hit a curb before striking McMullin, who had just left Voodoo Doughnut shop with his date, Briana Iturrino.

“We had gone to karaoke at AvantGarden. When we got out, the taco truck was closed, but he knew Voodoo would be open,” Iturrino told KTRK.

“He asked if I wanted to take my car. I said, ‘Well, it’s not that far. We can walk. Fresh air,’” she said.

Chambers and her two passengers were injured in the wreck. She was charged with intoxication manslaughter.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/04/28/houston-woman-kristina-chambers-plows-porsche-into-man-on-first-date-killing-him-cops/

Offline Kamaji

The truly astounding thing is that last sentence - the drunk driver and her two passengers were injured - but not killed - when the car hit a light pole at about 100mph.

Time was, that in and of itself would have yielded three more dead bodies.

Offline verga

Unbelievable
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I hope he knew the Lord.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I hope he knew the Lord.
Well he surely met him after that, hope he was prepared but many people think they have a lifetime before they need to worry about. The problem arises when someone else defines your 'lifetime'.