Author Topic: Biden’s approval rating sinks to an all-time low: poll  (Read 2690 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Biden’s approval rating sinks to an all-time low: poll
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2023, 12:04:52 am »
It doesn't matter because the DNC will make sure he gets all the votes he needs,even if they have to run extra printings.

And the RNC won't even try to do a damn thing about it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2023, 12:07:04 am »
If Trump was a Conservative, he would get more support here.

@Hoodat

HorseHillary!

You anti-Trumpers want Miss Manners to run,not Rude Orange Man.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2023, 12:10:09 am »
Here's our problem in a nut shell. If the conservative Pubs won't back the candidate if it's the populist Trump the conservative Pubs can't expect any support for their candidates. The only winner is the Rats. 

I know I'm on one side of this problem. I will only vote for a populist. I haven't seen conservatives accomplish much of anything.

@bilo

Not true. They are always cutting deals with their colleagues in the DNC.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2023, 12:12:28 am »
Not only bad..., but an absolutley  awful  analysis there my friend,    There hasn't been any level of "conservative" governance at the federal level for nearly 40 years.  Trying to blame something that hasn't been practiced in 2 generations is a disingenious at best.

@catfish1957

That IS the problem,yet people like you  keep insisting on "more of the same because it might work this time" because you hate "Rude Orange Man",the ONLY candidate that wants to change things.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2023, 12:20:11 am »
It doesn't matter because the DNC will make sure he gets all the votes he needs,even if they have to run extra printings.

And the RNC won't even try to do a damn thing about it.

The RNC is led by Mittens niece.  It's expected.  Though if I recall Trump appointed her.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2023, 12:22:12 am »
@Hoodat

HorseHillary!

@sneakypete

Baloney! That statement is PERFECTLY correct.

If he were Conservative, he WOULD get support here.
He is NOT. And therefore, his ways are NOT.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2023, 12:28:51 am »
@catfish1957

That IS the problem,yet people like you  keep insisting on "more of the same because it might work this time" because you hate "Rude Orange Man",the ONLY candidate that wants to change things.

@sneakypete

FALSE. Every single time this country has moved to the right, it has been Conservatives trying to overthrow the moderates in the Republican Party. And every time, the Populists get a wild hair and wreck it, chasing after shiny sh*t.

Vote for what you purport to believe in - Settle for NO LESS -and Conservatives will rise. But that will take a long time. Populist one-and-done bullcrap, chasing after shiny sh*t, is the problem.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2023, 12:29:33 am »
And Joe’s going to campaign on what a successful president he’s been

Good luck
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2023, 12:30:27 am »
@catfish1957

Well, so far the only candidates that have announced are Trump, Haley and Hutchison.  I haven't heard Haley or Hutchison comment so it's hard to judge what kind of change they want.  I don't watch TV so I haven't seen any of their political ads.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2023, 12:34:12 am »
@sneakypete

Baloney! That statement is PERFECTLY correct.

If he were Conservative, he WOULD get support here.
He is NOT. And therefore, his ways are NOT.

We’re going to be in the wilderness for a while

Hopefully, by 2028, people will have had enough of 8 years of Democrat mismanagement and our time might come
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2023, 12:39:45 am »

Hopefully, by 2028, people will have had enough of 8 years of Democrat mismanagement and our time might come

That ain't it. There is no vehicle. No machinery. Resurrect the TEA Party and there is a chance. As it is, the only alternative is Tumpy and Co. which is a mile wide and a foot deep... Plastic banana.

That's why I carry some hope in DeSantis. he IS TEA, and hopefully the same forces begin to move again...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2023, 12:45:59 am »

You have a mighty optimistic outlook.  IMHO this Republic as we now know her isn't going to make it till '28.  What do you think millions of ILLEGALS are going to do to our country??  Supporting them is not sustainable.  Raise taxes to support them?  What about all the 'green' policies that are being set?  EV's, no gas stoves, air conditioning restrictions, etc.  Then there's the issue of AI impact on jobs.  ALL this WILL affect us long before '28.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2023, 12:51:02 am »
You have a mighty optimistic outlook.  IMHO this Republic as we now know her isn't going to make it till '28.  What do you think millions of ILLEGALS are going to do to our country??  Supporting them is not sustainable.  Raise taxes to support them?  What about all the 'green' policies that are being set?  EV's, no gas stoves, air conditioning restrictions, etc.  Then there's the issue of AI impact on jobs.  ALL this WILL affect us long before '28.

There is hope. Bud Light is hope, whether you know it or not...  happy77

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2023, 12:53:41 am »

Also ESG and WEF will basically make conservatism unemployable, etc. All GOP politicians will be prosecuted and put in jail (like Venezuela).

Yeah I'm done being optimistic. There's no more peaceful solution IMO.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2023, 04:27:35 am »
@catfish1957

Huh?  Must be Non-Sequitur Day!!!!!!  Happy Cinco de Non-Sequitur......
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 04:29:01 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2023, 04:48:43 am »
Oh c'mon, no support for Biden here. Not everyone loves Trump, that is true. Doesn't mean they like Biden.
Agreed.

I thought we had gotten over this false dichotomy crap, the old "a vote not for Trump is a vote for Hillary" BS a longtime ago.  *****rollingeyes*****

Here we go again?

Puhleeze, don't even start. It lowers the perceived IQ of the entire forum.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2023, 09:30:59 pm »
In the unhinged world of WOKE, and self identifying CONSERVATIVES want a total collapse of Republicans allowing the democrats a total reign of complete and total rule by the only party left, the democrat party.  They expect their are enough useful fools to let that totalitarian government to end America and its Constitution of fall and never rise, because their are enough stupid people to let that happen.  How can a intelligent people think giving their nation over to totalitarians could ever be a right solution, turning your free prosperous nation wholly over to the very hostile entity traitors busy tearing it a part?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2023, 10:58:29 pm »
In the unhinged world of WOKE, and self identifying CONSERVATIVES want a total collapse of Republicans allowing the democrats a total reign of complete and total rule by the only party left, the democrat party.  They expect their are enough useful fools to let that totalitarian government to end America and its Constitution of fall and never rise, because their are enough stupid people to let that happen.  How can a intelligent people think giving their nation over to totalitarians could ever be a right solution, turning your free prosperous nation wholly over to the very hostile entity traitors busy tearing it a part?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

So long as BOTH SIDES eschew small government, BOTH SIDES are hostile traitors.

How can any intelligent person suppose that the overweening government is not going to take everything you own, regardless of whose running it?

Left foot, right foot... slouching toward Gomorrah.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2023, 11:43:47 pm »
So long as BOTH SIDES eschew small government, BOTH SIDES are hostile traitors.

How can any intelligent person suppose that the overweening government is not going to take everything you own, regardless of whose running it?

Left foot, right foot... slouching toward Gomorrah.

@roamer_1

Eventually,that becomes the NATURE of governments. ALL governments. Which  is why the bastards have to be closely monitered.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2023, 11:53:03 pm »
@Hoodat

HorseHillary!

I don't give a damn about manners.  I want rudeness when it comes to things that matter.  How much I would love to see a President use every rude tool in the book to reduce federal spending, roll back the power of government, and to balance the budget.  Unfortunately, Orange Man failed to use any of his rudeness for those tasks.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2023, 12:30:07 am »
@roamer_1

Eventually,that becomes the NATURE of governments. ALL governments. Which  is why the bastards have to be closely monitered.

@sneakypete

That is why small government is very likely the foremost Conservative principle... Nearly the founding principle as Conservatism meets politics.

You accuse me of being all about the money... I am not. But fiscal restraint walks hand in hand with small government. That is what I care about.

I will NOT vote *FOR* big government on the right. Absolutely not.
Because if the right will not fight for small government, then no one will.

And that is why I will NOT vote for Tumpy and Co.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2023, 12:35:23 am »
I don't give a damn about manners.  I want rudeness when it comes to things that matter.  How much I would love to see a President use every rude tool in the book to reduce federal spending, roll back the power of government, and to balance the budget.  Unfortunately, Orange Man failed to use any of his rudeness for those tasks.

I care about manners, I suppose... A genteel nature is a mark of good society.

But more than that, I fail to see how being a rude blowhard accomplishes anything except piss everybody off.

Rather a man of few words, well chosen, that carries a big stick - That's the dangerous one. That's the guy who will get things done.