Author Topic: Biden’s approval rating sinks to an all-time low: poll  (Read 2691 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s approval rating sinks to an all-time low: poll
« on: April 28, 2023, 01:27:41 pm »
Biden’s approval rating sinks to an all-time low: poll
By Victor Nava   
April 28, 2023 12:32am

President Biden’s approval rating has sunk to an all-time low as he embarks on his 2024 re-election effort, a new poll shows.

The survey, released by Gallup on Thursday, found that just 37% of US adults approved of the 80-year-old president’s job performance, the lowest the polling outfit has measured since the start of his presidency.

Gallup found that 59% of adults said they disapproved of the job Biden has done as commander in chief.

The poll was conducted between April 3-25. It was completed on the day Biden announced he would seek a second term in office.

Biden’s approval rating has been measured in the low 40% range for most of the last 19 months, according to the polling company, and the last time it was this low was in July 2022, when 38% said they disapproved of his job performance.

His latest approval rating marks a three-point decline from March and a five-point dip from February.

Over the recently completed ninth quarter of Biden’s presidency –  Jan. 20 through April 19 – his job approval average has been measured at 39.7% by Gallup, which is the lowest quarterly average of his first term and lower than former President Donald Trump’s 41.6% approval rating average in the same quarter.

Biden’s 31% approval from independents ties his lowest rating from that cohort, and is 9 points lower than it was in February.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/04/28/bidens-approval-rating-hits-an-all-time-low-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Biden’s approval rating sinks to an all-time low: poll
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2023, 08:20:35 am »
Odd, i have witnessed so much support for Biden here, especially at Presidential election time.  Often reaching to the extent of fanatical.
Where'd they go?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 03:32:42 pm »
Odd, i have witnessed so much support for Biden here, especially at Presidential election time.  Often reaching to the extent of fanatical.
Where'd they go?

You have witnessed no such thing here
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 02:08:14 am »
So NEVERTRUMPERS were never here?  Does the sun never shine anywhere either?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2023, 02:11:15 am »

:mauslaff:

False equivalence.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2023, 02:27:40 am »
False equivalence.

Tired, old false equivalence at that.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2023, 03:21:25 am »
If Trump was a Conservative, he would get more support here.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2023, 06:02:09 am »
Where'd they go?

Really, perhaps show us one shred of evidence to such. Gluing one's lips to the great Orange Buffoon's Butt does not suddenly give one lenience to lie. I have not seen anyone here give Biden anything but grief when deserved (99.8% of the time).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2023, 06:11:42 am »

I'd wager that 90% of Briefers pulled the lever for Trump in '16 and '20, even though many of us didn't like him, but realized the alternative.  This time your boy has taken a hard left, and the same bullshit binary argument is pointless and doesn't apply.

We as conservatives are better suited keeping an obsession and laser focus on down ticket races.  Don't give the Orange menace a single dime either     I've already had one Briefer tell me today that they didn't need us.  Let's see how that works out for Tumpy. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2023, 05:42:20 pm »

so after all that fanatical attacks on Trump and endless support for Biden, as being better than anything Trump did or has done, and for YEARS.  THE VERY ACTIVE NEVERTRUMPERS NEVER HAPPENED AND THE fanatical supporters of Bidens election fraud Never happened either.
The Insane asylum is clearly open here, and proudly lock-stepping too!
Does even Biden lie this well and insistently so?
 :smokin: :whistle: :smokin:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2023, 11:46:04 pm »
so after all that fanatical attacks on Trump and endless support for Biden

See?  You just repeated the same lie again.  Lies make Jesus cry.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2023, 03:25:02 am »
I'd wager that 90% of Briefers pulled the lever for Trump in '16 and '20, even though many of us didn't like him, but realized the alternative.  This time your boy has taken a hard left, and the same bullshit binary argument is pointless and doesn't apply.

We as conservatives are better suited keeping an obsession and laser focus on down ticket races.  Don't give the Orange menace a single dime either    I've already had one Briefer tell me today that they didn't need us.  Let's see how that works out for Tumpy.

Here's our problem in a nut shell. If the conservative Pubs won't back the candidate if it's the populist Trump the conservative Pubs can't expect any support for their candidates. The only winner is the Rats. 

I know I'm on one side of this problem. I will only vote for a populist. I haven't seen conservatives accomplish much of anything.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2023, 04:12:25 am »
I know I'm on one side of this problem. I will only vote for a populist. I haven't seen conservatives accomplish much of anything.

In fact Conservatives are the only ones that move the ball at all.

Populists aren't around long enough to form an agenda to do anything past a term.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2023, 04:55:30 am »
so after all that fanatical attacks on Trump and endless support for Biden, as being better than anything Trump did or has done, and for YEARS.  THE VERY ACTIVE NEVERTRUMPERS NEVER HAPPENED AND THE fanatical supporters of Bidens election fraud Never happened either.
The Insane asylum is clearly open here, and proudly lock-stepping too!

Once again, I ask for proof of locals here supporting Biden. "Let's Go Brandon" is all I rightfully have seen... Provide proof or be the first and only on my block list. I don't suffer constant liars any time, if the Pro-Trump group has a good point somewhere, I suffer them and learn, but habitual liars are just a waste of my time.  @christian
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2023, 09:33:26 am »

@bilo

Not only bad..., but an absolutley  awful  analysis there my friend,    There hasn't been any level of "conservative" governance at the federal level for nearly 40 years.  Trying to blame something that hasn't been practiced in 2 generations is a disingenious at best.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 09:35:40 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bilo

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2023, 03:00:35 am »
Not only bad..., but an absolutley  awful  analysis there my friend,    There hasn't been any level of "conservative" governance at the federal level for nearly 40 years. Trying to blame something that hasn't been practiced in 2 generations is a disingenious at best.

There hasn't been any "conservative" governance since Gingrich because "conservatives" don't fight.

Look at what a bunch of Populists accomplished by forcing McCarthy to put them on key committees. It's populists like Gaetz that are the driving force for real change.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2023, 03:07:55 am »
There hasn't been any "conservative" governance since Gingrich because "conservatives" don't fight.

Bullcrap.

Look at what a bunch of Populists accomplished by forcing McCarthy to put them on key committees. It's populists like Gaetz that are the driving force for real change.

Freedom Caucus is not populist. It is TEA, and Conservative, at least in origin, and Gaetz is Conservative too.

Offline christian

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2023, 03:40:17 pm »
Many here argued over the election fraud than took Trump down and gave the election to Biden.  Odd the NeverTrumper search function ended any mention of NeverTrumper from may 2016.  Records of such magnitude and numbers ending as the mention of NeverTrumpers got hot and heavy.  How liberal/woke, such a large number of records attesting to the uncomfortable truth magically disappering so conveniently.   Is hitlery now in charge of records complete with convenient memory loss?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2023, 03:55:23 pm »

Wrong again.  There are a few, but they are in such a small and tiny minority, their voices are drowned out.   Don't slander conservatives and conservatism, until you fully understand the scale and scope of how off the rails things have become.

Online libertybele

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2023, 04:29:47 pm »
Here's our problem in a nut shell. If the conservative Pubs won't back the candidate if it's the populist Trump the conservative Pubs can't expect any support for their candidates. The only winner is the Rats. 

Trump is a populist. Granted he had us pointed in a better direction but he allowed the riots, ran up debt and there is no way they are going to allow him to be seated in the oval office again.  Who is there to run on the Gop side?

The Republicans are in trouble IMHO.  Haley and Hutchinson aren't going to cut it.

DeSantis is being slowly destroyed by Trump and Co. as a courtesy  to the Dems and GOPe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2023, 06:25:00 pm »
Where'd they go?

Oh c'mon, no support for Biden here. Not everyone loves Trump, that is true. Doesn't mean they like Biden.

Offline christian

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2023, 07:30:54 am »
The choice was clearly the one or the other, anything else is trying to kick up enough dust to smoke screen the issues,

Online roamer_1

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2023, 06:05:13 pm »
The choice was clearly the one or the other, anything else is trying to kick up enough dust to smoke screen the issues,

False dilemma. Shit sandwich vs. turd burger. You must choose.

First, I don't have to choose at all.
And if I would choose, I would choose neither of those.
So your statement is flatly wrong on its face, as a matter of fact...

And the second part, which predictably comes next:

No, not choosing Tumpy is not a vote for Bitem.
No, not choosing Bitem is not a vote for Tumpy.

A vote abstained, or written in, or for another candidate is a null vote in Tumpy vs. Bitem. It goes in neither column. Again, wrong, as a matter of fact.

And the next part after that is just as predictable:

There is no 'lesser' evil. Evil is evil. Period. So no, your boy is not the lesser evil, and therefore somehow made worthy.

Tired, old, stupid arguments that have no salt.

I WILL NOT vote against Conservatism.
I WILL NOT support big government from the right.

Next time (this time), raise up a Conservative.

Online libertybele

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2023, 06:27:49 pm »

I WILL NOT vote against Conservatism.
I WILL NOT support big government from the right.

Next time (this time), raise up a Conservative.

Amen!!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2023, 08:51:43 pm »
Oh boy, not this again...