Author Topic: Maricopa County has canceled over 200 voter registrations from illegal immigrants since 2015, report  (Read 104 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Maricopa County has canceled over 200 voter registrations from illegal immigrants since 2015, report
Many foreign nationals are registered to vote through Departments of Motor Vehicles, according to the Public Interest Legal Foundation.

By Natalia Mittelstadt
Updated: April 26, 2023 - 7:59pm

Maricopa County data shows that voter registrations for 222 foreign nationals have been canceled since 2015, with nine of them casting 12 ballots over four federal elections, according to an election integrity watchdog.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) published a summary of a Maricopa County report on Wednesday of the canceled voter registration numbers, noting that the longest period of time that a foreign national was registered to vote was 27 years.

Since 2015, the year with the most amount of votes cast by those whose voter registrations were canceled was 2020, when five votes were cast, according to the report.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/maricopa-county-canceled-over-200-voter-registrations-illegal-immigrants
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson