Author Topic: Planned Parenthood Annual Report: Record Revenue, 374K+ Abortions  (Read 739 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Planned Parenthood Annual Report: Record Revenue, 374K+ Abortions

Katherine Hamilton 27 Apr 2023

Planned Parenthood performed the second-highest number of abortions it has ever performed and saw record-high revenue in during its 2021-2022 fiscal year, according to the organization’s annual report released this week.

The abortion giant performed 374,155 abortions, according to the report, titled “Relentless.” That number is down from 383,460 abortions the previous year, which is the highest number recorded in the history of the organization. Planned Parenthood is estimated to perform approximately 40 percent of abortions in the United States.

“It is obvious, given the volume of killing, its enormous budget, and its aggressive abortion advocacy, Planned Parenthood is relentless in promoting unlimited abortion for any reason,” Carol Tobias, president of National Right to Life, said in reaction to the report. “Despite lockdowns during COVID and health care that was deferred for many Americans during the pandemic, Planned Parenthood continued to perform abortions at a near-record rate.”

Planned Parenthood saw a 28 percent reduction in prenatal services provided  — 6,244 from 8,775 the previous year — and 7 percent decrease in adoption referrals in that same time frame (from 1,940 to 1,803).

https://twitter.com/nrlc/status/1651591793350197248

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/27/planned-parenthood-annual-report-record-revenue-374k-abortions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Planned Parenthood Annual Report: Record Revenue, 374K+ Abortions
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2023, 10:35:16 am »
We oil the jaws of the war machine
And feed it with our babies
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2023, 01:38:54 pm »
Viral Margaret Sanger Clip Reminds Us That Planned Parenthood Victimizes The Vulnerable
A resurfaced clip from a 1957 interview between Margaret Sanger and Mike Wallace exposes the depravity of Planned Parenthood’s founder.
By: Evita Duffy-Alfonso
June 03, 2023
A now-viral clip of a 1957 interview between Margaret Sanger and Mike Wallace is exposing the depravity of Planned Parenthood’s founder. The clip reveals to millions the eugenicist origins of America’s largest abortion provider, which since its founding has preyed on the vulnerable, from the poor and disabled to the gender confused.

“Do you believe in sin?” asked Wallace. “When I say believe, I don’t mean you believe in committing sin; I mean do you believe there is such a thing as sin?” he added.

“I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world — that have disease from their parents, that have no chance in the world to be a human being practically,” responded Sanger. “Delinquents, prisoners, all sorts of things just marked when they’re born. That, to me, is the greatest sin that people can commit.”

The clip, which has reached nearly 800,000 people on Instagram and over two million on Twitter, plainly lays out Sanger’s eugenic beliefs. If you were poor, mentally or physically disabled, nonwhite, or had a criminal history, Margaret Sanger did not think you should have children. ...
The Federalist (click on link for full article and video)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2023, 01:44:00 pm »
Planned Parenthood has been kicked out of about  a quarter of the States, yet their federal taxpayer funding remains unchanged.  Go figure.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 01:48:29 pm »
Only 0.3% of Planned Parenthood patients received pre-natal care.  For the love of G-d, can we PLEASE stop giving them taxpayer money to kill babies?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2023, 02:00:03 pm »
Only 0.3% of Planned Parenthood patients received pre-natal care.  For the love of G-d, can we PLEASE stop giving them taxpayer money to kill babies?

:thumbsup:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley