Author Topic: Russian Army is Bigger Today Than When Ukraine War Started, Says U.S. General  (Read 364 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Russian Army is Bigger Today Than When Ukraine War Started, Says U.S. General

Oliver JJ Lane 27 Apr 2023

“Much of the Russian military has not been affected negatively by this conflict”, says top U.S. general, stating the Kremlin’s army is bigger today than when their Ukraine invasion began.

Despite the perception of a Great War-like meat-grinder on the front and military intelligence assessments of huge casualties producing little to no discernable advances, the Russian military has actually lost little of its major equipment and the army is actually bigger now than when the invasion began.

While Russia’s invasion in Ukraine is a life-or-death affair for Kyiv and the people of Ukraine with incessant artillery bombardments by both sides wiping whole towns off the map, the assessment of Russia’s military strength by General Christopher Cavoli, NATO’s Supreme Allied Commander Europe and Commander of the United States European Command paints a different picture.

Speaking of the ability of Russia to step up its operations worldwide, including the greatest frequency of naval deployments in decades, General Cavoli reflected that “much of the Russian military has not been affected negatively by this conflict… the Russians are more active than we have seen them in years”.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/04/27/russian-army-is-bigger-today-than-when-ukraine-war-started-says-u-s/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Sure, that's why Putin is trying to move sailors from the Russian Pacific Fleet to fight on the Ukrainian front lines. 
Let it burn.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It's easier for the tanks to keep that new armored vehicle smell when Putin is using his soldiers as cannon fodder to deplete Ukraine's military arsenal.

Time and attrition are on Putin's side.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Ukrainian army is much larger as well.  Raw numbers don't really tell the whole story, though.  If you've lost a lot of elite troops and replaced them with raw conscripts, you're force is weaker even if it is larger numerically.  Russians have been replacing their destroyed T-80's and T-90's with T-55 and T-62's, whereas the Ukrainians are getting western equipment that was better than what they had when the war began.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 05:59:22 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It really is scary when fools like this are senior officers in decision-making positions.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Kamaji

It's easier for the tanks to keep that new armored vehicle smell when Putin is using his soldiers as cannon fodder to deplete Ukraine's military arsenal.

Time and attrition are on Putin's side.

Not really.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not really.

@Kamaji

I agree. If Russia weren't a slave nation he would already be drawing unemployment.

As it is,I would bet the farm that there is a lot of whispering about "replacing that fool" in the halls of the Kremlin already. They are just trying to figure out how to do that and still maintain a Communist grip on Russia because if Communism gets the boot there,they  are all out of jobs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!