Author Topic: Coincidence? Biden Team Followed Clinton Playbook In Smearing Laptop Story As ‘Russian Disinfo’  (Read 92 times)

Online corbe

Coincidence? Biden Team Followed Clinton Playbook In Smearing Laptop Story As ‘Russian Disinfo’

BY: MARGOT CLEVELAND
APRIL 27, 2023

The Biden campaign’s strategy to undermine reporting on Hunter’s laptop recalls the Clinton campaign’s peddling of the Trump-Russia hoax.

We learned last week that Secretary of State Antony Blinken had “set in motion the events that led to the issuance” of a public statement by a group of former intelligence officers falsely framing the Hunter Biden laptop story as Russian disinformation.

Blinken’s involvement confirms the Biden campaign’s responsibility for pushing the hoax on the American public. And when coupled with evidence that our government helped the Biden campaign push that false narrative to secure the 2020 election, we are witnessing the unraveling of one of the most consequential info ops in our country’s history.

While less significant, the same testimony that connected Blinken and the Biden campaign to the scheme also exposed a Clinton connection to the Russian disinformation hoax — one that might provide investigators a hint as to the origins of the info ops.

A Quick Review to Set the Scene

As previously reported, Blinken spoke with former CIA official Michael Morell soon after the New York Post released its first of many articles about the Biden family pay-to-play scandal based on information recovered from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop. Morell later testified to House investigators that their conversation prompted him to coordinate the public statement by 51 former intelligence officials that portrayed the laptop as Russian disinformation. 

Soon after their conversation, Blinken, who was then an adviser to the Biden campaign, would email Morell a USA Today article that reported “the FBI was examining whether the Hunter Biden laptop was part of a ‘disinformation campaign.’” That email included the signature block of Andrew Bates, then a Biden campaign spokesman and the director of his “rapid response” team, suggesting Bates had sent the article to Blinken for him to forward to Morell.

Laundering Spin Through the Media

<..snip..>

https://thefederalist.com/2023/04/27/coincidence-biden-team-followed-clinton-playbook-in-smearing-laptop-story-as-russian-disinfo/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

That would be a weird tactic to take at this point because we know the laptop is real and not a Russian disinformation hoax

That worked in 2020 but will not work in 2024
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy