Author Topic: Mexico finds 11,000 tequila bottles filled with 10 tons of liquid meth  (Read 217 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mexico finds 11,000 tequila bottles filled with 10 tons of liquid meth

APRIL 25, 2023 LIZ LAWRENCE
Inspectors for the Mexican Navy discovered 11,520 tequila bottles filled with almost 10 tons of concentrated liquid meth in the port of Manzanillo, the Navy said in a statement Monday.

Officials said the drugs were spotted using a “chemical identification system and a canine binomial trained for drug location.” The Pharmacology and Toxicology Laboratory of the Ministry of the Navy later confirmed the substances were methamphetamine.

“It should be noted that, during the current year, the Secretary of the Navy through the Mexican Navy has insured and destroyed approximately 114.3 tons of methamphetamine,” the Navy said, according to a translation of the statement.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/04/mexico-finds-11000-tequila-bottles-filled-with-10-tons-of-liquid-meth/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You don't suppose it's destination was the US, do you? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson