Author Topic: Is the Biden Administration Celebrating Earth Day or Lenin’s Birthday With Its Regulatory Onslaught?  (Read 206 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is the Biden Administration Celebrating Earth Day or Lenin’s Birthday With Its Regulatory Onslaught?

H. Sterling Burnett
April 21, 2023

Our friends and colleagues have often commented in the past on the fact that it seems fitting that Earth Day, April 22, coincides with Vladimir Lenin’s birthday. After all, many of the environmental groups who take to the streets to celebrate Earth Day each year are watermelons: green on the outside, red on the inside. They hate capitalism and consider free markets the environment’s great destroyer.

This year, the authoritarian leanings of the elitist environmental cabal inside and outside the Biden administration is on full display. Never in the history of the federal regulatory state has there been such a concerted assault on individual choice.

We all want clean air, water, and pristine landscapes. But the Biden administration’s regulatory onslaught has nothing to do with making the environment better. Indeed, if Biden and company have their way, they will drive endangered whales to extinction, foster greater use of slave- and child-labor, and pollute the air and waters around the globe in a vain effort to control the climate. Of course, it’s not really about controlling the climate, it’s about controlling people – elites enforcing their desires on the unwashed masses, purportedly for their own good.

https://heartlanddailynews.com/2023/04/is-the-biden-administration-celebrating-earth-day-or-lenins-birthday-with-its-regulatory-onslaught/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Both, because they are merging and inter-twining together into "greenunism"...

Offline berdie

You might need to copyright "greenuism" @Fishrrman  :laugh: