Author Topic: Nikki Haley backs Disney in legal feud with Ron DeSantis and uses a Trump insult against him  (Read 733 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Dreaming much Nikki??  How much do you think it would cost Disney to pick up and leave and rebuild somewhere else??  Seriously.  What about the winter months Nikki?? 

Nikki Haley backs Disney in legal feud with Ron DeSantis and uses a Trump insult against him

Former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley went on the attack against Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis in his fight against Disney, and many noted that she used a nickname insult coined by former President Donald Trump.

DeSantis has been in feud with the massive corporation over land used by Disney World in the state. On Wednesday, Disney filed a lawsuit against DeSantis, alleging that he and other state officials had waged a "relentless campaign to weaponize government power" against the company.

On Wednesday, Haley, who is running for president, made it clear that she backed the House of Mouse.

"Hey @Disney, my home state will happily accept your 70,000+ jobs if you want to leave Florida. We’ve got great weather, great people, and it’s always a great day in South Carolina!" Haley tweeted with a video of her appearance on Fox News about the issue....

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nikki-haley-desantis-disney-sanctimonious
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online roamer_1

Well. There ya go. Another Tumpian in favor of industrial child grooming...

Offline mountaineer

Nikki supports grooming, then?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bilo

I think she is in the wrong party.

If you want to do business with those that promote perversion you should be a Rat.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
WTF Nikki?  That Bitch has done lost her damn mind.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Obviously angling for the Trump VP slot.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wasn't someone here at TBR earlier questioning me around my comments around Nikki's Pioneer Wokeness Cred?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji