Author Topic: E. Jean Carroll chokes up when describing alleged rape by Trump: ‘I can still feel’ pain  (Read 1667 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Only if you are a sadist.
Some women fantasize about such...of course, like most fantasies, the fantasy and reality can be very different.

In this case, however, you would think the date, time, etc would be etched in her memory, or she would have at least written it down. Traumatic incidents tend to cause vivid recollection.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Some women fantasize about such...of course, like most fantasies, the fantasy and reality can be very different.

In this case, however, you would think the date, time, etc would be etched in her memory, or she would have at least written it down. Traumatic incidents tend to cause vivid recollection.

@Smokin Joe

I agree.

She is just an attention whore who is looking for a payday.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Or in her case,  "False Memories"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

Not necessarily
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy