Author Topic: Former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson launches White House bid, joining Donald Trump in growing GOP 20  (Read 219 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 26, 2023 12:05pm EDT
Former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson launches White House bid, joining Donald Trump in growing GOP 2024 field
The field of Republican presidential contenders continues to grow, with Hutchinson joining Trump and Haley in the 2024 White House race

By Paul Steinhauser , Thomas Phippen | Fox News

Former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson is formally jumping into the race for the White House, joining a growing field of contenders taking on former President Donald Trump in the battle for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination.

Hutchinson on Wednesday announced his candidacy for president at a campaign launch event in his hometown of Bentonville, Arkansas.

"In this campaign for president, I stand alone in terms of my experience, record, and leadership," Hutchinson said in prepared remarks shared with Fox News Digital. "From Congress to DEA to Homeland Security, I have served our country in times of crisis. As governor of Arkansas, we cut taxes and created record surpluses."

Hutchinson outlined his credentials as a conservative whose "mettle has been tested" over his decades of political service.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-arkansas-gov-asa-hutchinson-launches-white-house-bid-joining-donald-trump-growing-gop-2024-field
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

There was a time when I would have been happy to see Hutch enter the race.

Don't remember why now, but he has been in my NOPE category for a while now...
I am pretty sure he will not  survive a look at his record.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Asa Hutchinson Pledges Devotion to Ukraine in 2024 Presidential Campaign Announcement

Former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson (R) pledged his support to Ukraine during the formal launch of his presidential campaign on Wednesday, when he also touted his claims of fighting the establishment and consistency as a conservative throughout his political career. 

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/26/asa-hutchinson-pledges-devotion-ukraine-2024-presidential-campaign-announcement/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I hope the rest of the GOP realizes that a large diluted field aids Trump.

Not that we want to limit our choices.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.