Author Topic: Joe Manchin is a dunce  (Read 190 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Manchin is a dunce
« on: April 26, 2023, 04:06:44 pm »
Joe Manchin is a dunce
David Strom 8:01 AM on April 26, 2023

It’s not like Joe Manchin didn’t have every reason to know.

But he is throwing a hissy fit about the so-called Inflation Reduction Act’s effects on the American economy and his own state’s.

It’s pathetic. Everybody who paid a lick of attention could see that the IRA was just a repackaged Green New Deal. It was packed with spending and provisions that the Congressional Research Service and any sane economist could tell you would increase inflation and reduce energy production.

It was a disaster, and Manchin voted for it. Somehow he claims that he was promised that the bill wouldn’t do what it is, in fact, doing. So now he is threatening to repeal it.

more
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/04/26/joe-manchin-is-a-dunce-n546330
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Joe Manchin is a dunce
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 04:13:58 pm »
Did I Do That?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2023, 04:30:15 pm »
One of our illustrous Briefers said it best last week.....

Manchin is the Animal House Flounder of the Senate, and he f'ed up, and trusted his dim colleagues and Biden.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2023, 05:25:59 pm »
Manchin trusted that the Dems would pay him Tuesday for a cheeseburger today?  And the Dems welched?

Don't take it personally, Manchin.  The Dems have done the same with the enforcement provisions of the Immigration Reform Act of 1986/1987.  They told us they'd enforce immigration laws against illegal immigrants and businesses that employ them on Tuesday if we granted amnesty to 11 million illegal immigrants today.

When dealing with Dems ... security deposit, first month's rent, last month's rent ... upfront, in cash only ... still can't trust them, but you at least you get something in return, versus getting nothing.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 05:27:43 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright