Author Topic: Chicago ‘Amber Alert-Like System’ Aims to Warn Citizens About ‘Teen Takeovers’  (Read 464 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chicago ‘Amber Alert-Like System’ Aims to Warn Citizens About ‘Teen Takeovers’
April 24, 2023048
by Chris Menahan, Information Liberation:

Chicago is creating an “Amber Alert-like system” to try and warn parents and others of “downtown teen takeovers” as they happen.

From Fox 32 Chicago, “Chicago group aims to curb youth rioting with Amber Alert-like system”:

A pressing issue for the Chicago Police Department and its incoming leadership is the downtown teen takeovers, as another gathering has been advertised on social media for this weekend.

TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/

But churches and community groups are now stepping up, in partnership with police, to curb the youth rioting.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2023/04/chicago-amber-alert-like-system-aims-to-warn-citizens-about-teen-takeovers/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Are these the same teens the incoming mayor says shouldn't be criticized?  These must be different. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline berdie

I guess it's better than nothing. :shrug:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Am I the only one that sees this system being used by 'teens' who didn't know to get in on the action?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How about tracking their little obamaphones and busting the little sh*ts?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How about tracking their little obamaphones and busting the little sh*ts?

Oh, my gosh!!  That would scar them for life, at least that's what liberals claim. *****rollingeyes*****
Thomas Jefferson