Author Topic: ‘Finish The Job’ Sounds More Like A Threat Than A Promise.. I & I Editorial Board  (Read 108 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Finish The Job’ Sounds More Like A Threat Than A Promise
I & I Editorial Board

Now that Joe Biden has announced his plans to run for reelection, the question that must be weighing on the minds of Democratic Party officials is “Can he possibly win without COVID?”

They must know that without the pandemic, Biden had no chance of defeating Donald Trump in 2020. When he announced his candidacy exactly four years ago, the economy was booming and optimism was rising. Trump’s approval rating was edging upward. The only reason he had for running, he said, was because Trump was a racist.

Then COVID happened. And it let the already enfeebled Biden avoid a grueling national campaign. It let him pin every death on Trump. It gave him the chance to promise something bold.

Now, four years later, Biden is far more mentally and physically incapacitated and he can’t hide out in his basement. His reason for being reelected – “to finish the job” – sounds more like a threat than a promise.

Biden’s record is so unimpressive that the White House website manages to scrape together only a handful of “accomplishments” – the first of which is a flat-out lie: “Lowering the costs of families’ everyday expenses.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2023/04/26/can-biden-win-without-covid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

It is a threat.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It's like Goodfellas, America is Billy Batts in the trunk of the car, bloodied and dazed and beating on the roof right before they stop the car to finish him.
The Republic is lost.