Author Topic: Kari Lake BEGS Tucker Carlson to break Fox News contract and speak out: We will pay your legal fees  (Read 372 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kari Lake BEGS Tucker Carlson to break Fox News contract and speak out: We will pay your legal fees
April 26, 2023 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Former Arizona Republican gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake implored former Fox News host Tucker Carlson to not let the network pay him millions to remain silent and to break his contractual ties with them so he can speak up and help save the country over the next year and a half.

Lake excoriated Fox News for crawling into bed with the left and silencing the most prominent conservative voice out there when they fired Carlson.

The now-former Fox News star was shockingly fired on Monday morning with no warning. The network claimed that they agreed to part ways but the scuttlebutt is that they fired their biggest draw for reasons that are not entirely clear at this point. Conservatives were stunned by the move and Carlson has yet to speak out on what happened.

His termination came after Fox News settled with Dominion Voting Systems for almost $800 million while facing a lawsuit from a former Carlson producer who is conveniently alleging sexual harassment and discrimination at the network. Then there is the fact that Carlson was reportedly prepping a show on Jan. 6 instigator Ray Epps and the fact that he was still exposing footage from that protest.

Lake appeared on Newsmax’s Tuesday edition of “The Balance” hosted by Eric Bolling. The former Fox News host tore into Fox News, accusing the network of pushing “globalism.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/26/kari-lake-begs-tucker-carlson-to-break-fox-news-contract-and-speak-out-we-will-pay-your-legal-fees-1353463/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yeah right.

Okay...  Provide us the name your conservative voice who is not afraid to take on the Deep State.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Carlson doesn't need to 'speak out'. He needs to get back to a platform and keep doing hard hitting journalism. Fox is doing itself in.

Not everything needs to be handled by showy grandstanding and flag waving protesting.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Carlson doesn't need to 'speak out'. He needs to get back to a platform and keep doing hard hitting journalism. Fox is doing itself in.

Not everything needs to be handled by showy grandstanding and flag waving protesting.

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Yes!
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)