Author Topic: Bible-Thumping Darwin Cultists  (Read 19611 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Bible-Thumping Darwin Cultists
« on: April 26, 2023, 01:43:22 pm »
Darwin Cultists cannot debate science. No, they always thump the Bible, bringing it into every discussion of their Cult's follies. Their king, Richard Dawkins, has propounded alphabeticization to "explain" the magic and majesty of "selection." It goes like this: "A>B>C>D". Sometimes when Dawkins gets extremely sophisticated, he throws in another letter. How profoundly explanatory that is toward understanding the mechanisms of naturalistic protein synthesis.

IF in fact the Folly were correct that the fittest survive and beat out their predecessors, how could there continue to be viruses and bacteria and insects and snakes and lizards, when their fossils are virtually identical to today's living creatures?

A is still here.
B is still here.
C is still here.
D is still here.
Darwin's Cultists are still here.
Small ponies are still here and did not "evolve" into Clydesdales, nor chihuahuas into great danes.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Kamaji

Re: Bible-Thumping Darwin Cultists
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 03:01:15 pm »
:mauslaff:

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 03:43:04 pm »
“My attempts to demonstrate evolution by an experiment carried on for more than 40 years have completely failed…..It is not even possible to make a caricature of an evolution out of paleobiological facts…The idea of an evolution rests on pure belief.”(Dr. Nils Herbert-Nilsson, noted Swedish botanist and geneticist, of Lund University)

“250,000 species of plants and animals recorded and deposited in museums throughout the world did not support the gradual unfolding hoped for by Darwin.”  (Dr. David Raup, curator of geology at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, “Conflicts Between Darwinism and Paleontology”)

“When you realize that the laws of nature must be incredibly finely tuned to produce the universe we see, that conspires to plant the idea that the universe did not just happen, but that there must be a purpose behind it.”  (John Polkinghorne, Cambridge University physicist, “Science Finds God,” Newsweek, 20 July, 1998)

“Many have a feeling that somehow intelligence must have been involved in the laws of the universe.”  (Charles Townes, 1964 Nobel Prize winner in Physics, “Science Finds God,” Newsweek, 20 July, 1998)
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2023, 03:45:58 pm »
Still

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2023, 06:58:25 pm »
What *I* want to know is "How many angels can break dance on the point of a pin?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2023, 07:06:15 pm »
Article moved to Exclusive Content section.  There is no indication of a quoted and excerpted article.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2023, 05:47:10 pm »
Article moved to Exclusive Content section.  There is no indication of a quoted and excerpted article.

What is so special about a published article anyway?  Why should quotations from articles be privileged?
Many of them are utter nonsense, published by left-wing hate America media such as CNN and MSNBC, let alone PBS.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2023, 05:48:47 pm »
Still

When you have no rebuttal to science and reason, you show your giggling mouse.  That is the best you can do.

Pathetic.  Really pathetic.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2023, 05:59:01 pm »
What is so special about a published article anyway?  Why should quotations from articles be privileged?
Many of them are utter nonsense, published by left-wing hate America media such as CNN and MSNBC, let alone PBS.

Our policy is to put original material into Exclusive content.  We have no disagreement about the BS news outlets, and I really do like the original content!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: