Author Topic: Trump: DeSantis owes it to me to drop out  (Read 694 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: DeSantis owes it to me to drop out
« on: April 26, 2023, 03:42:13 pm »
Trump: DeSantis owes it to me to drop out
Ed Morrissey 11:21 AM on April 26, 2023

Does he? Donald Trump has certainly made that argument well known on social media. Today, he makes it in his first campaign ad, which certainly seems like a strange argument to make for a national campaign premiere:

https://twitter.com/MediumBuying/status/1651204710001524742

Ahem. Let’s start with a little fact-checking, not all of which negates Trump’s claims here. Giancarlo Sopo shows polls where DeSantis was leading before the June endorsement, but at the time, DeSantis was actually in trouble, if perhaps not as much as Trump claims:

https://twitter.com/GiancarloSopo/status/1651218916675338241

more
https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/04/26/trump-desantis-owes-it-to-me-to-drop-out-n546406
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Trump: DeSantis owes it to me to drop out
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 03:45:10 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2023, 03:46:44 pm »
Remember the old barf alerts?

Trump, you are entitled nothing.  Earn it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2023, 03:51:37 pm »
Drop out??? He's not in yet!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2023, 03:53:05 pm »

Seeing lots of RDS for POTUS ads lately.  If he's not, someones wasting a wad of cash.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2023, 03:53:12 pm »

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.  :pondering:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2023, 03:58:36 pm »
What do you expect.  He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. 

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2023, 04:04:42 pm »
Timothy Leary's Dead
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2023, 04:47:29 pm »
Tears down instead of building... and the object of destruction is a pretty solid conservative.... Pride goeth before destruction (and it is sad to watch).
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 04:48:54 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2023, 05:09:45 pm »
Trump apparently doesn't understand that the nomination belongs to voters, not to the politicians.  The idea that DeSantis should put perpetual deference and loyalty to Trump over giving the voters a choice is pretty sickening.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2023, 05:11:43 pm »
Trump apparently doesn't understand that the nomination belongs to voters, not to the politicians.  The idea that DeSantis should put perpetual deference and loyalty to Trump over giving the voters a choice is pretty sickening.

Never seen such a politican with such a entitlement mentality.  He thinks he doesn't need to earn anything.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2023, 05:17:10 pm »
In Donald's malignantly narccissistic paranoid pyschopathic mind, everyone owe's him everything all the time.

It's just Donald's subconciousness externalizing his fear and anxiety of having to compete with DeSantis in a primary fight.

I'm sure Trump is cheering for Disney.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2023, 05:48:09 pm »
In Donald's malignantly narccissistic paranoid pyschopathic mind, everyone owe's him everything all the time.

It's just Donald's subconciousness externalizing his fear and anxiety of having to compete with DeSantis in a primary fight.

Without a doubt.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2023, 06:00:59 pm »
Never seen such a politican with such a entitlement mentality.  He thinks he doesn't need to earn anything.

When in fact it nearly necessarily needs to be earned every time (RR 2nd term notwithstanding).

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2023, 06:01:58 pm »

In fact he is - On the record.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2023, 06:09:25 pm »
What a crock of crappola!!!! When he was running for governor the first time he ran against Gillium (sp?) and it went to a recount and DeSantis won by less than 1%  Trump did not save him.  DeSantis owes him NOTHING!!!

Gilium was later found in a hotel room doing crack and if I recall he was with a hooker.

So .... Trump has now made his bed with his lies and bogus accusations.

DeSantis isn't even running.  Trump is scared to death that he'll run and win!!!

Trump has resorted back to bullying and character assassination.  Pretty sad for an ex-president who wants to be re-elected.

He's off the rails and I can only imagine how unhinged he'll be if he's re-elected.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2023, 06:16:36 pm »
Trump has resorted back to bullying and character assassination.

:shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDM_ZohMCGk

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2023, 06:21:59 pm »
What a crock of crappola!!!! When he was running for governor the first time he ran against Gillium (sp?) and it went to a recount and DeSantis won by less than 1%  Trump did not save him.  DeSantis owes him NOTHING!!!

Gilium was later found in a hotel room doing crack and if I recall he was with a hooker.

So .... Trump has now made his bed with his lies and bogus accusations.

DeSantis isn't even running.  Trump is scared to death that he'll run and win!!!

Trump has resorted back to bullying and character assassination.  Pretty sad for an ex-president who wants to be re-elected.

He's off the rails and I can only imagine how unhinged he'll be if he's re-elected.

:thumbsup:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2023, 09:31:28 pm »

Hillary can give him a run for his money on that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2023, 09:35:11 pm »

And as it gets closer to DeSantis maybe announcing, he will become more unhinged

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2023, 09:36:56 pm »
And as it gets closer to DeSantis maybe announcing, he will become more unhinged

Wager Stone and Pecker are working on their random lies and smears as we speak.