Author Topic: Memo to GOP: The way to 2024 victory is with winner DeSantis — not loser Trump By Piers Morgan  (Read 140 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Memo to GOP: The way to 2024 victory is with winner DeSantis — not loser Trump
By Piers Morgan   
April 26, 2023 11:55am

First, a statement of the bleeding obvious: It’s completely bonkers that Joe Biden has announced he’s running again.

Nobody of sound mind, which therefore excludes President Biden, thinks it makes any sense for this increasingly slow, senile, doddering, dopey incumbent to even try to win re-election given that he can barely string a coherent sentence together.

He says he wants to “finish the job,” but I very much doubt he can even remember what job he’s started. And shocking polls show even most Democrats don’t want him running again.

I don’t say any of this with glee.

Biden’s essentially a good, decent man who has overcome a series of devastating personal tragedies to serve his country admirably as a politician for more than 50 years.

But it’s become increasingly painful to watch his embarrassing stumbles and gaffes.

America deserves and urgently needs better than this in such difficult times, and that means a leader bursting with more youthful energy, drive and purpose.

But if there’s one thing even more bonkers than Biden running again, it’s surely Donald Trump running against him again as the Republican nominee.

As Albert Einstein is reputed to have said: “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

There was a time when Trump was a political King Kong, swatting away all rivals during his one-man wrecking-ball rampage to the White House in 2016.

But that was seven long years ago.

Now he’s become a political suicide bomber whose only power seems to be blowing up his own party’s chances of winning anything.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/04/26/the-way-to-2024-victory-is-with-desantis-not-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I think I'll pass on taking political advice from the likes of Piers Morgan.

Nothing personal.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
We wouldn't be in 'difficult times' if we didn't have Sniffy Joe, Piers.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley