Author Topic: Left-Wing Climate Groups Are Helping Biden Craft Aggressive Power Plant Rules  (Read 147 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY THOMAS CATENACCI ON APR 25, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Left-Wing Climate Groups Are Helping Biden Craft Aggressive Power Plant Rules

coal plantBiden administration officials have consulted a number of left-wing environmental groups as they craft a rule forcing fossil fuel-fired power plants to substantially curb emissions.

Over the last two weeks, senior White House and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) officials have met with the organizations — including Climate Action Campaign, Union of Concerned Scientists, Sierra Club, Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), Clean Air Task Force and Evergreen Action — to discuss a highly-anticipated plan to tackle power plant emissions, according to federal filings. [emphasis, links added]

“Among all of those groups, there aren’t really any energy experts or electric grid experts or scientists. It’s activists who use environmental issues to advance the Democrat agenda,” Daniel Turner, the executive director of Power The Future, told Fox News Digital. “So, it’s totally unsurprising that these are the ones calling the shots.”

“It shows who’s really pulling the strings at the Biden White House,” he continued.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/left-wing-climate-groups-are-helping-biden-craft-aggressive-power-plant-rules/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The "great uniter" unites once more. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson