Author Topic: Ex-CIA official thinks Biden failed to evacuate people from Sudan due to 2021 Afghanistan debacle  (Read 350 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Ex-CIA official thinks Biden failed to evacuate people from Sudan due to 2021 Afghanistan debacle

Beebe emphasized that rescue missions are very common so it's strange that the Biden administration doesn't have a plan for those stuck in Sudan

By Charlotte Hazard

Updated: April 25, 2023 - 7:46pm

Former CIA official George Beebe suggests the Biden administration's failure to evacuate 16,000 people from Sudan was due to the 2021 Afghanistan debacle that resulted in the death of 13 U.S. soldiers.

"The fact that we're not doing it in Sudan--the US government evacuated our embassy personnel, but essentially told American nationals in Sudan that they can provide guidance on how to get out and advice, but we're not actually going to evacuate them with with US government resources," Beebe said on the "Just the News, No Noise" TV show.

"That's a departure from the norm," he continued. "And I suspect that it has a lot to do with what happened in Afghanistan--that bungled evacuation effort is something that I don't think the Biden administration wants to see repeated."

There are currently an estimated 16,000 Americans stranded in Sudan, according to John Kirby, coordinator for strategic communications at the National Security Council in the White House.

As of now, there is no plan in place for a rescue mission, according to NBC News.

"So rather than risk that, I think they're saying to US Nationals, 'You're on your own to find a way out.'"

more
https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/ex-cia-official-thinks-biden-failed-evacuate-people-sudan-due-2021
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Ex-CIA official thinks Biden failed to evacuate people from Sudan due to 2021 Afghanistan debacle

No.  It was purely due to incompetence.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
No.  It was purely due to incompetence.

Both times.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Its just as easy to abandon civilians in the Sudan as it was in Afghanistan.  Many of the Americans will do a fine job as slaves or working brothels, Joe might even return to give some of the brothels with American civilians his customer patronage.  After all so many Biden stooges made it clear they don't mind Joe doing such things!
HOW ABOUT YOU?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Your god amongst us, has feet of clay and as money greedy as any human is likely to be.  He did save us from Trump, but at one hell of a cost in treasury and Americas reputation in the world.  Jobs too!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
OH! eVACuate. He thought they said eJACulate and said they'd have to take care of that themselves... :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis