Author Topic: Sudan Lab Holding Dangerous Viruses Seized By Fighters, Posing ‘High Risk Of Biological Hazard’  (Read 361 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sudan Lab Holding Dangerous Viruses Seized By Fighters, Posing ‘High Risk Of Biological Hazard’

Jason Piccolo
Contributor
April 25, 2023 1:53 PM ET

The World Health Organization’s (WHO) leading Sudan representative warned of a ‘huge biological risk’ as fighters seize Khartoum’s central public health lab.

“There is a huge biological risk associated with the occupation of the central public health lab… by one of the fighting parties,” said the United Nations (UN) WHO Sudan representative, Dr. Nima Saeed Abid, during a video call with reporters Monday. Abid told reporters that one of the warring factions seized the lab, expelled technicians, and warned of a “high risk of biological hazard.”

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1650880026663944200

The Khartoum lab contains measles, cholera pathogens, and other hazardous materials, according to the WHO. Measles, a highly contagious virus, can render foods and water harmful, while cholera infects the intestine and can cause death if not treated, according to the Centers for Disease Control.

The biological risk adds another level of danger for stranded Americans. The estimated 16,000 Americans are left with no hope for an immediate evacuation from the warzone, according to the White House.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/04/25/sudan-lab-holding-dangerous-viruses-seized-by-fighters-posing-high-risk-of-biological-hazard/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

All it will take is one member from the "fighting parties" to cross our southern border and release these viruses into our country.

We are open targets.

I wonder what the other "hazardous materials" are? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Just in time for the '24 elections.....   An Ebola epidemic scare.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Nah, it's not going to be a scare. It will be another COVID type pandemic. 

The election will be Brandon v. Trump anyways and I have no doubt that the winner of the '24 election has already been decided.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Exactly. Maybe after people get infected, the gubmint will 'rescue' them...just in time for the election year epidemic.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nah, it's not going to be a scare. It will be another COVID type pandemic. 

The election will be Brandon v. Trump anyways and I have no doubt that the winner of the '24 election has already been decided.
C'mon, m'am! they haven't even set the point spread with the polls yet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis