Author Topic: Cash App creator Bob Lee, 43, killed in San Francisco stabbing: reports  (Read 491 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Tech entrepreneur Bob Lee, who created the mobile payment service Cash App, was stabbed to death in a well-to-do San Francisco neighborhood — in Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s district — on Tuesday morning, authorities and loved ones said.

The 43-year-old dad of two, who formerly served as the chief technology officer of Square, was attacked in the city’s downtown Rincon Hill neighborhood at 2:35 a.m., according to San Francisco police.

Officers arrived to find the victim, later confirmed to be Lee by CBS News, with multiple stab wounds.

Lee was taken to a nearby hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries, police told the outlet.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/05/cash-app-founder-bob-lee-43-killed-in-san-francisco-stabbing/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Um, being out at 2:30 AM in an urban area is the karma equivalent of french kissing the third rail.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Someone better check on Paul Pelosi.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Um, being out at 2:30 AM in an urban area is the karma equivalent of french kissing the third rail.

Yep....  and Nothing Good Happens After 2:00 a.m.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LadyLiberty

He moved his family to Florida to get away from all of CA's problems and then that crap got him anyway on a business trip. Meanwhile Gavin N is in FL at a uni trying to woo the students over DeSantis' moves to remove DEI and CRT from the school, instead of fixing the problems in his own state.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Cash App Founder Bob Lee Stabbed To Death In San Francisco
Ryan Grenoble
Wed, April 5, 2023 at 12:00 PM EDT·1 min read
Bob Lee, a prominent tech executive and the founder of Cash App, was stabbed to death in San Francisco early Tuesday.

San Francisco police officers found the 43-year-old at 2:35 a.m. in the 300 block of Main Street with stab wounds and transported him to a hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries.

Police are investigating the death as a homicide. No arrests have been made.

Lee’s colleagues memorialized him online Wednesday.

Joshua Goldbard, CEO of MobileCoin, where Lee worked as chief product officer, confirmed Lee’s death on Twitter and described him as “like a brother.”
https://news.yahoo.com/cash-app-founder-bob-lee-160057906.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Bob Lee murder suspect appears in court as it's claimed Cash App founder was 'having affair with his married younger sister and went to drug dealer's home with her hours before he was stabbed to death'

Lee was murdered in the early hours of April 4 during a visit to San Francisco
    Friends say he was romantically involved with Nima Momeni's younger sister 

By Jen Smith, Chief Reporter For Dailymail.Com
Published: 11:53 EDT, 25 April 2023 | Updated: 13:43 EDT, 25 April 2023

Nima Momeni, the man accused of murdering Cash App founder Bob Lee appeared in a San Francisco court today as more details surrounding the case against him emerged.

Lee was murdered in the early hours of April 4 while visiting San Francisco from Miami, where he moved last year with his family.

Prosecutors have charged Momeni, an IT entrepreneur, with his death. He is the older brother of Khazar Momeni, known as Tina to her friends, who had a close friendship with Lee.  ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12011627/Cash-App-founder-Bob-Lee-visited-drug-dealers-home-alleged-killers-sister-murder.html
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org