Author Topic: Man Arrested As Chinese Spy is Connected With Schumer, Adams, & Hochul  (Read 82 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Man Arrested As Chinese Spy is Connected With Schumer, Adams, & Hochul
By James S. Soviero -April 24, 20237

by James S. Soviero

One of the two men accused by federal prosecutors of running a Chinese “police station” in New York City purportedly has been captured on video with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and New York City Mayor Eric Adams.

Chinese national police station
A recording on March 18 appears to show Lu Jianwang standing alongside Adams at an event where Schumer also spoke.  In April 2022, Lu met New York Democratic Rep. Grace Meng at a fundraising party. According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York, Lu was arrested last week and charged with conspiring to act as an agent of China’s government,.

Records show that since 2006, Lu has contributed at least $32,625 to New York elected officials, including Adams and Gov. Kathy Hochul. 

https://www.independentsentinel.com/man-arrested-as-chinese-spy-is-connected-with-schumer-adams-hochul/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson