Author Topic: WOKE MSM BLASTS AMERICANS OVER ‘NUANCE’ ISSUE OF MEN IN WOMEN’S SPORTS  (Read 150 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WOKE MSM BLASTS AMERICANS OVER ‘NUANCE’ ISSUE OF MEN IN WOMEN’S SPORTS
 Daphne Moon April 25, 2023 0 1 min read

It seems like everyone is talking about the issue of transgenders competing in sports, but are we ignoring a real problem in the process? The issue of whether or not transgenders should be allowed to compete in women’s sports has become a heated debate and it’s clear that Republicans and Democrats are on opposite sides of the issue.

While CNN’s conservative commentator Alyssa Farah Griffin has suggested that there should be some sort of “middle ground” between the two sides, is it really possible to find a solution that appeases everyone involved?

The problem with the push for transgenders in sports is that it is being forced upon society without any real discussion of the implications. It is not a “nuanced” issue, as Griffin suggests, but rather a black-and-white issue that has serious implications for women’s sports.

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/woke-msm-blasts-americans-over-nuance-issue-of-men-in-womens-sports/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nuance issue?  NUANCE ISSUE?? I can't begin to imagine a more ludicrous suggestion than that, but I'm sure the woke media can.  I'm just not a big enough lunatic to come up with this kind of nonsense. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Let's just eliminate the distinction between women's and men's teams.  Why let gender be a defining feature of sports?  Aren't we all equal, regardless of the gender of our births?

Women's teams only exist because of Title IX.  The broads whined and clamored to have their own teams, and they got them.  Not only do female sports teams and leagues discriminate on the basis of gender, but, now they discriminatie upon the basis of transphobia.

It's time to eleminate gender specific teams and leagues.  If women and trans-persons are the same as cis-gender males, they should be able to successfully compete.  Can't we all get along by doing away with gender-biased sports?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright